Dell planning Adamo netbook with 9-inch screen?

March 16, 2009 at 5:38 pm

AdamoDell’s upcoming Adamo 13-inch laptop certainly has many people drooling over its super-thin design. However, one thing we have always suspected is that the Adamo name will be shared across a range of luxury laptops much like the Dell Inspiron range.

We have seen a number of websites reporting that further details on the Adamo will be released tomorrow (17th March), but whilst everyone is looking for exactly what is under the hood of the 13-inch beauty, could Dell also be announcing a super-thin 9-inch version of the Adamo too? The whole thing has been so secret that we couldn’t rule it out.

The rumour gets even more interesting considering that a Blogeee reader has sent in a screen capture produced when updating his Dell Latitude E4300 firmware. On this screen capture it clearly shows two names side-by-side under XPS Notebook. First up is the ‘Adamo 13’ which we assume is the 13-inch version that was revealed to the press at the beginning of the year. However, next to that is the ‘Adamo 9’. Now it could be something else completely but the possibility remains a 9-inch version of the Adamo may be on the cards.

Comments

22 Responses to “Dell planning Adamo netbook with 9-inch screen?”

1. Flavour Vapour said:
    September 1st, 2021 6:12 AM

Has anyone ever been to I Heart Vape Ecig Shop in 1627 Sardis Road North Suite 4B?

2. Sky said:
    September 2nd, 2021 1:07 AM

how fast does cbd oil help with panic attack

3. PatrickDotte said:
    September 4th, 2021 3:11 AM

gay dating atlanta
    “gay military dating sites”
    gay dating irl

4. how to clean dofferent material sex toys said:
    September 8th, 2021 11:43 PM

Is anyone here in a position to recommend Sexy Clothing? Thanks xx

5. HenryAlasy said:
    September 9th, 2021 4:11 AM

gay single black dating site
    disco gay dating site login
    13 year old gay boy dating site

6. Journey said:
    September 10th, 2021 9:40 PM

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Dimepiece LA celebrity streetwear brand? I am unable to proceed to the checkout on Dimepiecela site. I’ve read in Cosmopolitan that they were acquired by a UK-based hedge fund in excess of $50m. I’ve just bought the Dimepiece Death Metal Weekender Bag from Ebay and absolutely love it xox

7. HenryAlasy said:
    September 13th, 2021 10:11 PM

older gay men dating site
    gay emo dating site
    dating gay chinese guys

8. Nutritional Products International said:
    September 16th, 2021 1:26 AM

By way of introduction, I am Mark Schaefer, and I represent Nutritional Products International. We serve both international and domestic manufacturers who are seeking to gain more distribution within the United States. Your brand recently caught my attention, so I am contacting you today to discuss the possibility of expanding your national distribution reach.We provide expertise in all areas of distribution, and our offerings include the following: Turnkey/One-stop solution, Active accounts with major U.S. distributors and retailers, Our executive team held executive positions with Walmart and Amazon, Our proven sales force has public relations, branding, and marketing all under one roof, We focus on both new and existing product lines, Warehousing and logistics. Our company has a proven history of initiating accounts and placing orders with major distribution outlets. Our history allows us to have intimate and unique relationships with key buyers across the United States, thus giving your brand a fast track to market in a professional manner. Please contact me directly so that we can discuss your brand further. Kind Regards, Mark Schaefer, marks@nutricompany.com, VP of Business Development, Nutritional Products International, 101 Plaza Real S, Ste #224, Boca Raton, FL 33432, Office: 561-544-0719

9. 24 Email Marketing Best Practices Tips for 2021 said:
    September 19th, 2021 4:31 PM

Can anyone in a position to recommend cheap Website Maintenance Business Leads? Thanks very much :)

10. Worldstar Vape said:
    September 23rd, 2021 12:33 AM

I look after a vape shop directory site and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that additionally offers CBD items. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been restricted and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer CBD goods such as CBD oil. We solely offer advertising and marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have visited Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Major Health Retail store and if you take a good peek, you will see that they offer for sale a somewhat comprehensive stable of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is applying double standards to different companies. Due to this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has constricted my payment options and currently, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken to a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is doing is altogether illegal and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform standard to all companies. I am yet to speak to a different legal representative from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at targetdomain could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

11. Mariana said:
    September 24th, 2021 1:24 AM

what is the difference between cbd edibles and thc edibles

12. where do english adult models buy lingerie said:
    September 27th, 2021 7:50 AM

Is anyone here in a position to recommend Plus Size Panties? Thanks xx

13. who sells cbd oil for cats said:
    October 1st, 2021 6:40 PM

Good Afternoon everyone ! can anyone suggest where I can purchase No Rinse Pet Shampo CBD Topicals 300mg By Core CBD?

14. Absolute Vapor said:
    October 6th, 2021 8:37 PM

Does anyone have any idea E Vapor Hut vaporizer store in 1828 12th Ave #B offers e-liquid manufactured by Aqua Fresh eJuice SALTS? I have tried sending them an email at at vaporwizemw@gmail.com

15. Carmela said:
    October 7th, 2021 7:10 AM

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Dimepiece Los Angeles celebrity streetwear brand? I am having trouble to proceed to the checkout on Dimepiecela site. I have read in The Sun that the brand was acquired by a UK hedge fund in excess of $50 m. I’ve just bought the Dimepiece Ball is Life Unisex Heavy Blend™ Crewneck Sweatshirt from Ebay and totally love it xox

16. Gustavoevifs said:
    October 9th, 2021 1:24 AM

the myth of sisyphus and other essays
    resume writing services cost

17. MatthewCoach said:
    October 13th, 2021 12:33 AM

photo editing service
    write my essays

18. Carra said:
    October 18th, 2021 1:04 AM

Is anyone here in a position to recommend Female Love Dolls? Thanks x

19. what kind of fabric is used for lingerie said:
    October 18th, 2021 6:49 AM

Can someone recommend Bralets? Cheers xox

20. Betamorph E-Cigs said:
    October 22nd, 2021 11:26 PM

I manage a vape shop directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that also advertises CBD items. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store web directory. We do not offer CBD product lines like CBD oil. We only provide marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have checked out Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Top Health Store and if you take a good look, you will see that they sell a surprisingly considerable series of CBD goods, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is applying double standards to many different firms. Because of this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has limited my payment choices and presently, I am greatly dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have talked with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether unlawful and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic criterion to all companies. I am still to talk with one more attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at targetdomain could offer me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.

21. Vapez in Wakulla said: