Lenovo’s ‘Vaio P clone’ outed as touchscreen Pocket Yoga

March 16, 2009 at 12:55 pm

Pocket YogaLenovo seem to have confirmed the release of its ‘Vaio P clone’ which we reported on last week. Instead of the fuzzy spy-shot images from last week, Lenovo look to have released some teaser images pointing to a leather-clad netbook with form-factor similar to the Vaio P. The pictures also point to the system being dubbed as the ‘Pocket Yoga’ and one of the images tries to reinforce this point with the unit stuck in someone’s jeans back-pocket.

Even more interestingly, it seems that it will be a touchscreen device with one of the images showing that the Pocket Yoga can be flipped around to be used as a tablet. One of the pictures shows that it comes with a belt that closes the yoga and also acts as a mouse! Hit the jump for lots more photos and details.

As with the Vaio P, there is only a trackpoint for control. Last weeks pictures seemed to show what was a small camera and other buttons on the side of the display. Specifications remain unknown however a Windows key can be seen on the keyboard.

Hopefully Lenovo will let us all know whether this is a concept or something set for mass production at some point soon. Lenovo has not confirmed the images so far nor have they made any further announcement. However last week a Lenovo rep said, “Our design labs in Beijing are constantly researching new innovations in design and functionality. Many of these will never reach commercial production. This concept is another demonstration of Lenovo seeking new innovative products to better address customer needs.” We really hope this does become a reality as it looks like a very sexy device indeed.

Comments

10 Responses to “Lenovo’s ‘Vaio P clone’ outed as touchscreen Pocket Yoga”

1. sandra742 said:
    September 9th, 2009 2:30 PM

Hi! I was surfing and found your blog post… nice! I love your blog. :) Cheers! Sandra. R.

2. castle clash hack tool said:
    April 30th, 2014 7:15 AM

It’s not my first time to pay a quick visit this
    site, i am visiting this website dailly and get good facts from here everyday.

My webpage – castle clash hack tool

3. MadVapes said:
    September 2nd, 2021 10:10 AM

Has anyone ever been to Sin City Vapor III Vape Shop located in 2330 N Main St, Suite C?

4. Lainey said:
    September 3rd, 2021 7:43 PM

how stop my cbd oil from crystalizing when i put in my tank

5. who is jc penney sexy lingerie model said:
    September 9th, 2021 11:17 PM

Is anyone here in a position to recommend Extra Powerful Vibrators? Cheers xx

6. Naomi said:
    September 11th, 2021 9:18 PM

Does anyone know what happened to Dime Piece LA celebrity streetwear brand? I am unable to check out on Dimepiecela site. I have read in The Sun that they were acquired by a UK hedge fund in excess of $50 million. I have just bought the Dimepiece Hotel Unisex Heavy Blend™ Crewneck Sweatshirt from Amazon and absolutely love it xox

7. Nutritional Products International said:
    September 16th, 2021 11:06 PM

By way of introduction, I am Mark Schaefer, and I represent Nutritional Products International. We serve both international and domestic manufacturers who are seeking to gain more distribution within the United States. Your brand recently caught my attention, so I am contacting you today to discuss the possibility of expanding your national distribution reach.We provide expertise in all areas of distribution, and our offerings include the following: Turnkey/One-stop solution, Active accounts with major U.S. distributors and retailers, Our executive team held executive positions with Walmart and Amazon, Our proven sales force has public relations, branding, and marketing all under one roof, We focus on both new and existing product lines, Warehousing and logistics. Our company has a proven history of initiating accounts and placing orders with major distribution outlets. Our history allows us to have intimate and unique relationships with key buyers across the United States, thus giving your brand a fast track to market in a professional manner. Please contact me directly so that we can discuss your brand further. Kind Regards, Mark Schaefer, marks@nutricompany.com, VP of Business Development, Nutritional Products International, 101 Plaza Real S, Ste #224, Boca Raton, FL 33432, Office: 561-544-0719

8. How to Send Mass Email with Gmail said:
    September 21st, 2021 12:23 AM

Can anyone in a position to recommend quality Groomers Business Sales Leads? Thanks very much :)

9. Smoke Purer said:
    September 23rd, 2021 10:04 PM

I oversee a vape store website directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that additionally offers CBD items. A Calendar month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment method from our vape store directory. We do not sell CBD items like CBD oil. We merely offer advertising and marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have looked into Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Major Health and wellness Store and if you take a close peek, you will see that they supply a comparatively wide-ranging series of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is employing double standards to different companies. Because of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and currently, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they said that what PayPal is doing is totally not legal and inequitable as it should be applying a systematic criterion to all companies. I am yet to speak to one more legal representative from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at targetdomain could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

10. Lupita said: