Asus Eee PC 1008HA UK pricing revealed

March 18, 2009 at 6:47 pm

The Asus Eee PC 1008HA is one of our most eagerly anticipated netbooks. We have just found out that that the 1000HA is expected to go on sale in the UK at a price point of £359 (including VAT). Crudely taking the current exchange rate would give a price point of $511 in the US or €382 in Europe.

The 1008HA has some wonderful looks and the internals aren’t too shabby either. The 10.2-inch LED backlit screen supports a resolution of 1024 x 600 and is powered by an Intel N280 Atom CPU and 1GB of RAM. It will also come with a 160GB hard-disk drive, no SSD versions of the 1008HA are currently planned. It is just 1-inch thick and weighs 1.1kg. The unit is expected to be released next month.

Comments

7 Responses to “Asus Eee PC 1008HA UK pricing revealed”

1. Mr Brume From Nigeria. said:
    October 30th, 2009 1:29 PM

i love your products most especially the 1004DN but the only problem that i am having is your prices. your prices are too higt they are almost equal to that of a laptop. Pls. you guys should kindly do something to your prices, no doubt of cause, you sfuffs are the best.

2. Nga said:
    May 10th, 2014 8:12 AM

I just replaced the secern on my wife’s Asus u50a laptop with the help of this video. Thank you so much! It is the second time she dropped it and needed a replacement secern! The first time the warranty covered it, but they only cover that once. It would have been $300 to have them replace it again. This saved me a lot of money and it was just as fast as it looks in the video. What we do for love

3. Mary said:
    February 18th, 2015 12:15 PM

I was wondering if you ever thhogut of replacing the layout of your site? It is well written; I love what youve got to state. But maybe you can create a little more in the way of written content so people might connect to it better. You have got an awful lot of wording for only having one or two pictures. Maybe you can space it out better?

4. Burak said:
    March 23rd, 2015 10:32 PM

july release, auusgt fix issues, September fix 4G issues sales drop as people look at pre ordering Win 8 tablets, October Win 8 tablets release and now no ones interested in infinity anymore lol. Good job Asus. Kill your own products as effectively as you can.

5. car insurance said:
    April 1st, 2015 12:43 PM

I suppose that sounds and smells just about right.

6. cheap auto insurance said:
    April 1st, 2015 12:44 PM

Virtually all of the things you say is astonishingly legitimate and it makes me ponder the reason why I hadn’t looked at this with this light before. Your piece really did switch the light on for me as far as this specific subject goes. Nevertheless at this time there is one point I am not necessarily too cozy with and while I attempt to reconcile that with the core idea of the position, permit me see what the rest of your subscribers have to say.Very well done.

7. Pablo said:
    April 23rd, 2015 3:50 AM

both are goodbot? have dosiendws and upsides sooooo it really depends on what you are looking forif you want a very loud notebook then get msifor screen msifor cooling system asusgraphics both are goodboot up msiit really depends on your needs