Video: Asus Eee PC T91 tablet hands on

March 27, 2009 at 2:35 pm

Pocket-Lint has posted a hands-on demonstration of the Asus Eee PC T91. A quick swipe of the touchscreen from right to left appears to toggle the OS between a Linux based kernel and Windows XP. The Linux kernel is likely to be very similar to the ‘Easy Mode’ used on Asus’ EeeTop products with access to weather, Firefox etc. Encouragingly the screen does not auto-rotate either, which could be a problem is using it on the move.

The T91 is an 8.9-inch convertible tablet powered by a 1.33GHz Z520 Intel Atom CPU. It will come with a 32GB SSD and optional extras including GPS, 3G and a TV tuner. Pricing has not been confirmed but is expected to be between $499 to $ 549 (c£500) on release. The T91 is expected to have an April/May release. Check out the video after the break.

Comments

9 Responses to “Video: Asus Eee PC T91 tablet hands on”

1. CBT Bulk Email Sender said:
    August 31st, 2021 10:00 PM

Can anyone in a position to recommend quality Car Hire Services Scraping Services? Thanks :)

2. AltSmoke said:
    September 1st, 2021 7:50 AM

Has anyone shopped at Sinbad Vapors Vapor Store in 172 Front Street?

3. Beatrice said:
    September 2nd, 2021 3:54 AM

how much cbd is enough vape oil

4. what did male professor say on crowded elevator ladie's lingerie said:
    September 9th, 2021 1:22 AM

Is anyone here in a position to recommend Beginners Butt Plugs? Cheers xox

5. Aleah said:
    September 10th, 2021 11:16 PM

I was wondering if anyone knows what happened to Dimepiece LA celebrity streetwear brand? I seem to be unable to proceed to the checkout on Dimepiecela site. I have read in Vanity Fair that they were acquired by a UK hedge fund in excess of $50 m. I’ve just bought the Meditate Yoga Bag from Amazon and absolutely love it xox

6. Nutritional Products International said:
    September 16th, 2021 2:59 AM

By way of introduction, I am Mark Schaefer, and I represent Nutritional Products International. We serve both international and domestic manufacturers who are seeking to gain more distribution within the United States. Your brand recently caught my attention, so I am contacting you today to discuss the possibility of expanding your national distribution reach.We provide expertise in all areas of distribution, and our offerings include the following: Turnkey/One-stop solution, Active accounts with major U.S. distributors and retailers, Our executive team held executive positions with Walmart and Amazon, Our proven sales force has public relations, branding, and marketing all under one roof, We focus on both new and existing product lines, Warehousing and logistics. Our company has a proven history of initiating accounts and placing orders with major distribution outlets. Our history allows us to have intimate and unique relationships with key buyers across the United States, thus giving your brand a fast track to market in a professional manner. Please contact me directly so that we can discuss your brand further. Kind Regards, Mark Schaefer, marks@nutricompany.com, VP of Business Development, Nutritional Products International, 101 Plaza Real S, Ste #224, Boca Raton, FL 33432, Office: 561-544-0719

7. Send Mass Emails with CBT Bulk Email Sender Desktop Software said:
    September 19th, 2021 6:30 PM

Is anyone able to recommend quality Stainless Steel Design B2B Marketing List? Thanks very much :D

8. The Vape House said:
    September 23rd, 2021 1:57 AM

I manage a vape store directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that additionally advertises CBD products. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not offer CBD products such as CBD oil. We only offer promotion and marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Major Health Store and if you take a good look, you will witness that they promote a comparatively substantial series of CBD product lines, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement method. It seems that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different firms. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restrained my payment options and right now, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent benchmark to all companies. I am yet to get in touch with another attorney from a US law office in London to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at targetdomain could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD firms.

9. Malaysia said: