Acer Aspire One 751 reviewed – beauty only skin deep

May 6, 2009 at 3:11 pm

Acer Aspire One 751Pocket-Lint has posted the first English review of Acer’s 11.6-inch Aspire One 751 netbook. Now whether one classifies an 11.6-inch device as a netbook rather than notebook is debateable. However, considering that Acer has bunched the 751 with the Aspire One family and Asus will be doing tagging their rumoured 11.6-inch device to its Eee line, it’s a definition that consumers should get used to.

Overall, whilst they loved the design decisions made by Acer, which includes striking angles in a skinny form-factor, they felt it was let down by a poor keyboard and weak performance. Whilst they welcomed the higher resolution not normally seen in netbooks at 1366 x 768 pixels, they felt it was underpowered, limiting the ability to watch HD content. They awarded the 751 a 6/10 and felt that “it looks great out and about, but has so many issues, it is a nightmare to live with“. Check out the key points of the review after the jump.

Key points from Pocket-Lint’s Acer Aspire One 751 review:

• The 751 is a perfect example of the more adventurous designs coming to netbooks. Rather than traditional straight lines, it comes with a number of angled corners that look good. A nice touch is the battery that is designed to slot under and between the screen hinges. It is very sleek and slimline measuring just 1-inch at its thickest point.
  • The 751 doesn’t feel like a premium product. The screen can be distorted by bending the lid and the ‘skin’ on the lid feels too light which may need a protective case.
  • The 1366 x 768 LED-backlit display has a glossy finish but is bright and crisp. This resolution doesn’t feel too small on this sized display, a lot of content can be seen without the need to scroll too much.
  • The 751 does feel underpowered though, coming with a 1.33GHz Z520 Atom CPU, the US15W chipset and 1GB RAM. It refused to play HD content on YouTube despite being fine with SD content.
  • The 751 does a slot for a 3G card if needed.
  • The full-sized keyboard suffered from pretty bad flexing and they described it akin to “typing on the back of a sponge”.
  • The touchpad could have been bigger, not allowing you to navigate the entire screen without several touches. The multi-gesture input on the trackpad didn’t work too well either.
  • Battery life stood at around 3 hours on the 3-cell 2200mAh battery.

Comments

112 Responses to “Acer Aspire One 751 reviewed – beauty only skin deep”

1. Linda said:
    May 7th, 2009 10:35 PM

I purchased 2 Acer Aspire One Laptops less than 6 months ago and they lived up to their billing UNTIL (2 weeks apart) the LCD screens cracked for no known reason. They were not dropped, not even carried out of the house, one was sitting on a desk, the other on a shelf. They were fine, then the next use they cracked upon turning them on. I googled the problem, and I am NOT alone on this – wish I had known!

Service thus far has been a hassle at best & I’m pretty sure the Acer techs will say it was something ‘we’ did so they won’t have to pay for it.

2. Tej said:
    May 7th, 2009 11:21 PM

I’m sorry to hear that Linda. That seems like extremely bad luck to happen to both netbooks just two weeks apart!

I did have high hopes for the 751, which seemed to offer a great looking ‘netbook’ at a decent price. However, it looks like the build quality isn’t up to scratch judging by the above review…

3. Vianna said:
    May 8th, 2009 1:54 PM

I just got my Aspire One, first impression is good. I’d like a better user manual than what comes in the box (useless), so I can learn more about using the webcam and the other features ( I’m not up on my technology). I’m not finding the Acer website very helpful/easy to navigate … Any counsel for me? – thank you.
    I’m in the U.S.

4. Tej said:
    May 8th, 2009 5:43 PM

Vianna,

The 10.1-inch manual can be found here.

The 8.9-inch manual can be found here.

Hope it helps.

5. spence73 said:
    May 13th, 2009 5:53 PM

My 8.9 Aspire One screen cracked as well with no force applied – just opened it up to use it one day and the display was screwed. I have since found other people on the web with the same problem. So far Acer are refusing to acknowledge that this is a problem, but proving that I didn’t drop the damn thing is impossible so not sure how to proceed from here :(

6. rworth said:
    June 5th, 2009 6:36 PM

I bought FOUR of these Aspire Netbooks for Christmas. The screen on one has cracked internally. NOTHING was done to damage it. It was sitting on a shelf for about 4 weeks without use (we do have 4 of them in the house!). Then, when I turned it on, the screen was cracked. I still can’t figure out what happened. Acer’s warranty department told me that cracked LCDs are not covered. I will have to pay for repair, but don’t know how much yet. First, I have to ship it to them in Texas. Does anyone know how much they will charge to replace the screen?

7. Maarten said:
    June 9th, 2009 3:12 PM

Rworth: I found a solution to your problem here:

It seems to have worked for quite a few people. Good luck!

8. Margaret said:
    June 13th, 2009 4:32 AM

I opened my netbook tonight, after not having used it for four days to discover that the screen had cracks through it along with a huge black circle on the upper left side of the screen. This unit had been handled properly when used and had never been dropped.

9. Jake said:
    June 16th, 2009 9:39 PM

I have the same experiences. I left my laptop on my study desk without use for two weeks. I opened it today and found to my horror an internal crack on the right. Like the others, I have treated this with delicate care. I did not drop it or slam it and never experienced this with the other laptops I have purchased. I contacted the support to demand a repair. If they do not comply, I am contacting the BBB, and would suggest others to do the same, because this is absurd.

10. Teighlor Johnson said:
    July 16th, 2009 11:47 PM

I got a Aspire One for a graduation present, and everything was fine until 2 weeks later, I opened it and not only were there huge internal cracks on the screen, there was a huge black spot.

11. Kerryn said:
    July 17th, 2009 12:37 AM

I too have had the same experience with my Acer Aspire One Netbook. It has been very well looked after, never dropped or had pressure of any sort. I used it on Saturday and all was perfect. The next day I opened it up and the whole screen had cracks running through it. I just could not figure it out!!!! It was just sitting on my desk!! Acer does not cover it on warranty and it is costing me AU$330 to repair. I was very disappointed, and they said that there is NO history of the Acer Aspire One having this problem. But, now after reading this forum, there obviously must be a problem with there screens.

12. Stuart K said:
    August 30th, 2009 7:03 PM

Hi – I was at the shops today and was really keen on buying one – Luckily I didnt after all the comments I have read – Do you think that it is really worth getting. I was so keen on getting it cos it has 3G. If it is not worth getting do you have any other notebooks to recommend??

13. Donna T said:
    September 11th, 2009 1:13 AM

Well, GUESS WHAT! I planned on using my Acer Asire One Netbook tonight and low and behold I have a black spot about the size of a golf ball on the left side of my screen plus the whole screen has blue lines running throught it.

Something is diffently wrong with these screens. Jake did you have any luck with Acer support?

14. Rob H said:
    September 26th, 2009 12:45 AM

I would like to buy one of these, right price, good looking,

is this cracking a real problem, has anyone heard from ACer?

15. Lyle R. said:
    September 26th, 2009 2:56 AM

I have the same problem with the rest of you guys. I used my acer aspire one notebook with ample care for 6 months now since the day I bought it but unfortunately i never escaped the breakage problem. I never put pressure on my laptop screen nor dropped it accidentally or otherwise. my deli ma is that I discovered various cracks on my screen.There is this spiderweb like black thing on the screen. i really don’t know how it happened. Is a problem with the quality of the parts of the of acer aspire one notebook?i really don’t know. how did you fix your problem with the LCD breakage and how much will it cost me?my unit is still under warranty.please do help me.thanks.

16. Gill said:
    October 12th, 2009 9:23 AM

Guess I’m joining in too. My Acer netbook screen has the same problem, opened it to find a huge cracked area. It’s less than a year old and has not been dropped or handled roughly. In fact it only ever moves between the sofa and the end table and is only used ocassionally.

Acer need to address this, there is clearly a faulty hardware issue here.

Watchdog anyone?

17. Kristian said:
    October 15th, 2009 7:14 PM

Acer Aspire one
    I think it is heat from the hardrive!
    I have the same golf ball size crack on the left hand side!

2 week old unit from PC world!
    they have had it for a week and I’ve just picked it up and had a heated discussion with the a******* manager!

He say’s accidebtal damage!
    A******

18. Marie said:
    October 17th, 2009 12:46 PM

I am currently having the same problem (internal crack in the LCD screen) with an acer laptop that is only 10 months old. They are refusing to honor the warranty. Acer is using the misuse clause in the warranty to get out of repairing an obvious defect in their computer.

I contacted the BBB andI would like to encourage all of you to do the same. This is unacceptable.

19. Daniel said:
    October 20th, 2009 8:09 AM

Hey Kristian that’s a good guess but I think you are a bit off.

I just got a 751 and I’ve noticed it gets really hot between the harddrive and ram module. My guess is it is the power converter. (power supply is 19v battery 11.1v so some control/regulation needs to happen) My guess is all these netbooks are frying the screen when left on charge and closed. I’ll be charging mine with the screen up from now on.

Prevention is better than cure. (still a poor design fault)

20. Dava Rainwater said:
    October 29th, 2009 5:15 AM

I have started a petition on this web site (Replace Acer Aspire One Screens) please help me out and sign it. Thanks

21. Katie Ellwood said:
    November 4th, 2009 12:52 PM

I have an Acer Aspire 5738Z which I bought 3 months ago from Tesco for £439.
    I was on it 2 nights ago for a few hours I went to pulll the screen towards me and all of a sudden a huge crack appeared, like the rest of you it has been well looked after and I have never dropped it, I havent even took it out of my house.
    Acer and tesco are telling me its not covered in the guarentee I understand this if it had been dropped but as it hadnt I am really mad!!
    I told them about the sales of goods act and they have offered to send it away to have an acer to see if it has been dropped or not but how can they prove this??? My laptop is in excellent condition with no marks on it i still have the plastic wrapper on the screen!!!
    I am going to tell them to look at this website and see how common this is and that they need to take responsiblity!!
    I am definately wanting to take this further maybe watchdog as £440 is alot of money to waste on a faulty product!!

22. ken c said:
    November 19th, 2009 10:46 PM

Why do we not yet have a lawyer?
    I have the same issue…opening the lid, broken screen!!!!!!

23. ricky said:
    November 24th, 2009 5:49 PM

also had the same problem – just opened my 7-month old netbook earlier and lo and behold, there was a huge black spot on the right side of the screen!!

24. Amber said:
    November 30th, 2009 12:55 AM

I am joining the ranks here, luckily I am within the 90 day return policy at costco and will be taking mine back. I think that Daniel is on to something as it was lying on the couch, closed but connected to the charger. I too have noticed that it seems to get hot, and perhaps the proximity of the screen to the heat is cracking the thin screen. Not sure what is really going on, but mine was less than 6 weeks old. I was really pretty happy with it, but after looking at everyone’s posts I have decided that I will not be purchasing another Acer, but rather an HP when I return this one to costco.

25. Amber said:
    November 30th, 2009 1:00 AM

also, for those of you who purchased your computers with a credit card, some company’s offer returns on items that were purchased on credit. May be an option as it doesn’t sound as if anyone is getting very far with Acer.

26. farooq inam said:
    December 7th, 2009 3:34 PM

i parchased acer aspireone 751 black ,in this laptop many many prolems we can this is problem house,problems are givan below.
    1- writen on the cotton hard drive 160 GB but inside 139GB.
    2-battery back up 4 to 5 hours. mention 8 hour.
    3-screen not so good icon not good show on this screen.

27. Simon Greenhalgh said:
    December 7th, 2009 10:03 PM

I have experienced the exact same problem, we bought an acer aspire 5536 two months ago, i was sat on my sofa and got up to go to the kitchen. I moved the laptop from my lap and put it in on the sofa,when i returned from the kitchen the screen had a dirty, great crack in it.
    Now, I either have some very malicious poltergeist in my house or ACER have sold me a defect product. Being an atheist I will go for the latter.
    After finding this website I no longer think I am going mad, ACER are using a clause in a warranty to avoid paying for a clear breach of the sales of goods act.
    We should all bombard the watchdog website immediatley.
    Im heading there now….anyone joining me??

28. cooks said:
    December 7th, 2009 11:06 PM

THANX…. i was just wondering around terminal 5 and i came along the acer laptops for sale,the guy said that the company is big and been around for over fifteen years,so i thought id look in to buy one…but after reading this site no thank you ACER…ILL STICK TO A SAMSUNG N310……

29. Justin Holdsworth said:
    December 11th, 2009 10:25 AM

I bought 2 Acer Aspire One Z8 Netbooks at the end of Spetmeber 09 from PC World, 1 of them has a cracked screen, rung PC World and e-mailed Acer, both said it was accidental damage. The netbook is for my partners 16yr old son for his course work, it has not been dropped, no marks to prove it has! PC World said it had been dropped (don’t know how they can prove this) and they would not entertain swapping it out even though it is less than 3 months old.

Looks like Watchdog could be a could road to go down.

30. Renee said:
    December 12th, 2009 8:03 AM

I have the same problem. i contacted the Better Business Bureau and filed a complaint. Acer has an F rating with them. I created an email address so that others with the same problem could contact me and we could look into pursuing a class action lawsuit. I suggest that everyone who has had this problem also contact the Better Business Bureau. My contact info is acercrackedscreen@live.com.

Dava I signed your petition. Please contact me and let’s see what we can do collectively.

31. Geoff M said:
    December 26th, 2009 10:28 AM

Wow. I wish I’d seen this site earlier!
    I bought my wife a Acer Netbook as she is a GCSE English marker (all are done online) but after only 2 weeks – it cracked. Comet (bless them) have been useless and I have just written to the Comet MD in Hull, the Comet Store Manager and to Acer Sales/Marketing. I’m not holding my breath though. Comet told me the repair costs, including courier etc, would be just over £200 – virtually the price I bought it for.
    Never again to Comet and to Acer. I am ‘happy’ to join any pressure group! I am also happy to cover my Netbook in vaseline and insert it into someone at Acer. On second thoughts, forget the vaseline.

32. Froggy said:
    January 4th, 2010 6:32 AM

Hello fellow malcontents. Call me Froggy, I’m a 17-year old in Florida.

I own an Acer Aspire One 701SD, he’s a cute glossy red bugger I affectionately nicknamed HAL from Space Odyssey: 2001. Having had a god-awful experience with an Asus EEE PC (Pearl White, went by EVE because I had just seen Wall-E) with programming bugs and crappy customer service, my grandmother went to our local Sam’s Club and bought me the netbook to replace the dead EVE so I could have a working laptop.
    Now, HAL was only a few months old when problems starting occurring. I will admit, unlike other people, I am not as kind to HAL as you are on your Acer netbooks. I use him constantly, for school, gaming, chatting, etc., he’s usually on for hours at a time and sometimes all night too for three days straight.
    However, I have otherwise treated my baby with the utmost care. I make sure not to drop him, while I do notice he gets hot, I tilt him so the vents are uncovered (he makes a good blanket-warmer, though.), and I’ve hidden the power cords from our cats as I’ve gone through four pairs of expensive headphones due to them chewing on them.

One night, I closed HAL up (he was on at the time) to sleep, and when I opened the laptop the next morning, I discovered a TINY crack at the bottom of the screen, about half an inch in length, sticking straight up. I thought “Oh, damn.” But considering its size and the fact that the unit still seemed to work, I figured it wasn’t a problem.

HOWEVER – when the screen was closed again, the ‘tiny’ crack became a huge gash across the right side of the screen and black and green fuzzy lines were sticking out along it, like it was opening up a damn fault line. Despite this, I still tried to use it, assuming it could get no worse.

Today, I have ANOTHER giant crack, this one splitting to the left side (I have a lopsided Y now), and a big black blob on the right side of my screen. Also, the screen will ‘fuzz up’, in which the resolution casts a sketchy duplicate of whatever’s on my screen, or it’ll start glitching, with running greenish lines buzzing across it. And I don’t know how I can fix this.

I plan to, at least, contact BBB, but I don’t have the money to replace the screen because of how god-awful the economy is. Is there any way that someone can find me help?

33. Diana said:
    January 5th, 2010 7:01 PM

I’m glad I found this page. I was so upset about my daughters 5 week old screen being broken…how could the screen be broken without any other visible signs of trauma…she just said that it was cracked when she went to use it one day….she didn’t know how it happened. My daughter is a responsible 21 year old and she was counting on having this for a mission trip to Cambodia. Very disappointing that Acer has not stepped up to the problem. This is a lot of money for some people! I will definitely be contacting the Better Business Bureau and it might be a good story for the local (San Francisco) TV station consumer problem solver guy!

34. Joe Radmacher said:
    January 15th, 2010 3:20 PM

I bought an Acer Aspire 4736Z for my daughter’s graduation in August. She recieved it, it worked fine for about a month. She called me and said that their was a crack in the screen. I have been working with computers for over thirty years and have owned dozens of laptops and I have never seen this happen before.

It is cracked from the inside, there are no marks showing accidental damage. It is a manufacture flaw. I broght it too MicroCenter, I have always had great luck with this store, great prices, great selection and the best at replacing bad products. When I had my daughter bring this one in they threw their hands up and said it would cost a couple of hundred dollars to fix. It was almost like they had been trained or told by Acer that they would not fix defective screens and not to ask.

To make a long story short I will never buy and Acer or shop at Microcenter again and less they fix this issue. I will also bring this up to the BBB and other orginization that will listen to see if I can make Acer stand by their products. If I hadn’t of found this site and several others with multitudes of other users having the same issuie I probably would have just blown it off.

After my daughter brought it to me it just continued to crack more and more just sitting on my dining room table. It hasn’t been moved but it just keeps cracking and getting worse. This is not acceptable and Acer needs to buck up and do the right thing or they are going to get a reputation of selling shit products.

35. Stefani Wagoner said:
    January 24th, 2010 5:05 AM

I have 2 acers, and both are broken. I will admit, up until a few moments ago upon reading these posts, I blamed my children. They are fairly young, so I naturally thought they broke them. Now I am not so sure they are to blame. One of the screens show signs of internal damage, but no signs of damage on the outside. The other has, like most of you, a crack on the left side. Unless everyone on this site has two acers, two young children, and two broken screens, I think I will assume that it is a problem with the computers.

36. Winston said:
    January 31st, 2010 3:41 AM

I Bought one one of the Acer Mini D259-1196. I was happy with it until that day I took it out the case and saw what you all saw. The crack running from bottom left to top right. There was the BLOB. I call Acer seeing that I only had the thing a couple of weeks.. They acted as it I drop the thing off the Empire State. They also wanted me to ship it back, and as I see that it would cost me just as much as buying another one. I think these things should be remove from the market and if anyone out there knows how WE can do this I am in.

37. Sugar Apple said:
    February 13th, 2010 2:13 PM

Same problem with my daughter’s computer. I was going to replace the screen but after reading all the above, think I’ll replace the computer instead.

38. SpencerUk said:
    February 14th, 2010 9:40 PM

Sugar apple, I would look into the forums for advice on which machine to get…Choice is everything these days…maybe the same spec, but you will get different performance from each

39. Koreen said:
    February 17th, 2010 8:07 AM

This was a Christmas gift for my son who is in middle school. We didn’t have enough at the time to buy one ourselves and so it was a joint gift between his grandparents, aunt/uncle, and us (his parents). It is now February 16- less than two months since he got it, and we are having the same problem- black blob with spiderweb coming out of it from left bottom to right top- looks like it’s cracking from the inside out!! I know it wasn’t dropped or abused. My son has taken very good care of his netbook because he knows how hard it was to come by. When I called Acer, they said the same thing- send it back at your expense and if we decide it’s your fault, pay $200 to have it fixed. RIDICULOUS! I may as well get a whole new computer! Please if anything ever comes of all this, save a spot in line for us! Acer SUCKS!

40. Lynn said:
    February 17th, 2010 9:30 PM

As every one else I have had the same blob with my ACER netbook,, after having it for only 5 months. Acer do not seem to want to acknowledge that there must be some kind of fault with their product and the expert engineer seems to always blame the customer stating impact damage being the cause, when I challenged this I just kept hitting a brick wall. Is there anyone out there who can help us deal with these rip off merchants, and do something about the faulty product they have sold us .There must be something we can do.

41. Antwoine Lovett said:
    March 3rd, 2010 8:56 PM

im so mad. i went to get my mini laptop from the desk to use it. iwas mad as hell. when i turn it on. it was crack. and i know i didnt drop it nor do any thing to it. now they saying i might have to pay for it to get it fix and i got it less then a month ago. i have two now im down to one. man im mad. and that one have my work on it. and the other one have games.

42. Antwoine Lovett said:
    March 3rd, 2010 8:57 PM

forgot to say what kind its a acer and i want it back. so mad..

43. Jacey said:
    March 11th, 2010 5:33 AM

I have the same problem. Opened my very well cared for netbook today and the inside screen is cracked! Was fine last use, has been sitting on a shelf since then. Dava Rainwater – you have a petition? Can you give the link? I will gladly sign it!

44. John Howard said:
    March 17th, 2010 12:53 PM

Acer makes laptops with the Gateway label on them, and I purchased 3 of the EC1440 model through Amazon.com. As of yesterday one of them has the exact problem most of you describe. I’ll call it “Spontaneous Cracking of Display, or SCD.” Have any of you previous posters had your cracked displays repaired under warranty service?
    Through Gateway’s tech support I was emailed that “Please be informed that the display for your computer is cracked internally and these type of damages are not covered under standard warranty.To resolve the issue you have to pay $199.”
    So now I’m supposed to pay $200 to fix a laptop I paid $400 for? It’s only 4 months old.
    If you’ve posted on here (above) and either get my post through your email or see this by checking back, please repost here a reply. Maybe we should start a Facebook group to gather some momentum and communicate with each other (since most folks will not want to post their email addresses here). Not only the BBB, but there may be recourse through warranty dispute arbitration through the National Arbitration Forum.

45. Paula McLear said:
    March 17th, 2010 3:32 PM

6 days old and this has happened to ours!! I am livid!!! Acer are adament that it’s been caused by us, and it hasn’t even been paid for yet!! £300 on a home shopping catalogue!! They too are saying that the type of damage i’m describing is caused by dropping etc!! It sat in the same place for 12 hours so how??!! It was left charging, making me think it’s to do with the heating up of something inside!! I’ll now have to get an independent repair report and if its found to be that then i’ll get a refund, but even the repair shop I phoned have never heard of this happening so what chance do I have??!! I’m in Edinburgh, Scotland, has there been a group set up yet as i’m willing to join!!

46. Martin Marsh said:
    April 5th, 2010 8:31 PM

Same problem, my daughter had one for 2 weeks. No external damage or force. The screen just cracked overnight. Pixmania in France just said not covered and Acer want 200Euro to fix it. This is not acceptable. There must be something that can be done.

47. Emanuel said:
    April 7th, 2010 10:22 PM

Same problem here. Unfortunately, I am joining the group. Ok folks, this is what I will do. I am living in a state of EU. So I think this product does NOT comply with EU regulations i.e. it does NOT meet the conformity that EU imposes the producer, so they can sell this product within European Union. So: first I will kindly ask Acer to refund my money back within 30 days. Since replaced screens (paid replacements!!!) are claimed to fail again on the same heat issue, I do NOT intend to get mine replaced. In case of no answer from Acer within 30 days, I understand silence as acceptance of my problem. So I will kindly ask EU ( RAPEX = the EU rapid alert system for dangerous consumer products) to check the Acer products in order to determine if they are dangerous for me and my children. As far as I know, EU officials are very responsive to this kind of requests. I’ll keep you posted. Online forums and petitions doesn’t seem to get too much effect. My mesage to Acer Europe sure will get more.

48. Suzanne said:
    April 16th, 2010 11:32 PM

Same problem. I opened my acer aspire 5735z up & the screen had a big blob in the bottom right corner with 2 long cracks coming up for it. It was sent off for repair but sent back in the same condition as not covered by warranty. I rung up t complain n was told the only thing I could do was prove it wasn’t my fault!! Tht is impossible to prove, I even took it to another computer shop & they told me there was noway to prove it. Thinking of ringing the financial ombudsman or watchdog uk. Any1 had any luck yet with acer or pcworld?

49. john o'hara said:
    April 19th, 2010 1:56 PM

acer aspire as xmas present from family i am 66 so they dragging me into new world… enjoy useing but every control freez’s and screen goes blank switch off and start all over again after reading all your comments taking back .this will be interesting .will let you all know outcome .uk based

50. Simon Haven said:
    May 24th, 2010 12:00 PM

I have 2 Acer Aspire One A150 netbooks, bought in July 2009. They’ve been working fine until yesterday when I started one up and saw a blob of blacked-out pixels near the top left corner with coloured lines coming out from it. The screen is not cracked. The netbook has always been treated with great care, never banged or dropped. I used it a couple of days previously and it was fine when I turned it off, since then it has been sitting on a desk on charge.
    I’ve written back to Ebuyer, who I bought it from, asking them to repair, replace or refund. Under the UK Sale of Goods Act, a product has to be of merchantable quality and fit for its intended purpose. I think this fails both those criteria. If Ebuyer refuse, I’ll raise the issue with Trading Standards and probably take action in the Small Claims court.
    People in the UK, if this has happened to you, please ignore claims that it’s not covered by warranty. You have statutory rights (i.e. rights that cannot be removed or nullified by any agreement, contract or warranty) under the law and, since your contract is with the retailer, they have the responsibility of satisfying those rights so don’t let them fob you off by telling you that it’s nothing to do with them and you have to speak to Acer.
    I’d imagine that most EU countries have similar laws.

51. GEOFF KELLY said:
    May 25th, 2010 9:36 PM

MY SAMSUNG SCREEN HAS CRACKED ON ITS OWN……TAKING THEM TO COURT…

52. Marta Harrison said:
    July 6th, 2010 11:03 PM

Just opened my acer and found a large spider crack and blob. It was not dropped.

53. Brodie said:
    July 27th, 2010 3:54 AM

When I run my finger nails across the cracks on my screen, I can feel a very slight unevenness to the outside screen. Also, my cracks appear to radiate from two spots near the top center of the screen. Is this similar to the cracks others are describing? Very disappointing for a two month old computer.

54. Brodie said:
    July 27th, 2010 3:55 AM

Also, I have the black blobs on the LCD behind the screen, as described by others.

55. Mickey said:
    August 8th, 2010 9:27 PM

I went to buy the 751h just before my birthday and since 22nd July, it has been fine and I was impressed with it. I also got a good deal on it too, and today, having left it on my bed untouched, it has a black ‘golf ball’ sized mark with green smears on the internal screen.I’m very disappointed.

56. Ruby Stephens said:
    August 9th, 2010 2:02 AM

Have had my acer aspire one for a while now, a year and a half, but as I’m always wary of these things happening I swapped my cashback for an extende warranty- only to find out, of course, that the crack that spontaneously appeared in its screen (while it was sitting in a draw for four weeks as I was on holiday) will probably not be covered. At least the crack across my screen is pretty- a black leaf shape of dead pixels…

57. Vicki Parsons said:
    August 9th, 2010 10:48 PM

I have the Acer Aspire, only 6 months old, and boom, big golf ball sized crack (left lower screen) and stripes up and down. Used it in the morning, went back in afternoon and it was broken. There was no physical trauma at all. Just sitting on the table. So dissappointed…

58. Ronette B said:
    August 10th, 2010 2:07 AM

Now I see am not the only one with the crack screen problem with the acer laptop. When my problem started like other I open it and it would not work I call acer the told me to send it in, when I did the sent an email with pic showering me it was a crack and warranty does not cover so I have to pay $99.00 to get it fix when i called to pay the said charge is $199.00 I referred to the email and the honor the $99.00 so I paid. They said they replaced it and send it back 4 days after getting it back guess what I was having problems again this time they paid for me to send it to them again. Guess what they told me it LCD crack again and I haveto pay $199.00 to get it fixed after going around and around with them I refused to pay to fix it again so they mailed it back to me without repairing.

59. Kas said:
    August 25th, 2010 10:49 AM

Crap. I have a brand spanking new Acer Aspire 5745G (less than a month old) and to my horror, discovered the crack of death just last night. It was just sitting on my table. I walked up to get some tea, came back and BAM. Crack. :( Since its so new, I’ve been absolutely paranoid with regards to keeping it safe. I really need this machine for university, and can’t afford to pay to get the screen fixed. It should be covered under warranty- the Australian site says that laptSo disappointed.

60. Will said:
    August 26th, 2010 10:28 PM

Bugger! Internal screen crack Just happended to one of our 7-month old Acer Aspire One’s. Great machine and then this happened. We initially suspected each other but it was clear there was no abuse. It was sitting on the desk, lid closed and charger connected (as it always does). It was fine the night before. Still researching recourse.

61. Kas said:
    September 4th, 2010 2:28 AM

Okay, we heard back from Acer and yeah, they’re not going to cover the cost of the screen. They want us to pay $320 to pay for the damage. This just ridiculous. This is obviously a serious international problem. We’re planning to instigate a formal consumer council complaint against Acer, and JB HI. If anyone is in the same situation as we are, could you please contact us at joe@the-sweeneys.com and kascha@the-sweeneys.com.

62. Ric Poon said:
    September 14th, 2010 7:13 PM

My Acer notebook one month old, never get out of my home, sitting on my desk.
    Front glass panel no scratch at all, suddenl y the smash and leakage problem inside. acer REFUSE to repair! Indeed could be their design problem with too soft the plastic when compared with other model with metal or tough plastic materials, behind and too big an LCD. Liquid leakage may be a manufacturing problem as I know. dont fall into a victim! Acer is cheeky, they say anything LCD damage is customer’s problem! I am making a complain to consumer council also and consider legal action.

63. Mike said:
    September 24th, 2010 12:44 AM

Same thing happened to me. I bought an ACER netbook a week ago went and opened it one morning and the screen cracked. Staples and Acer say it’s my fault and that I probably dropped it. Although they said they couldn’t prove it. They wouldn’t give me my money back. They said it would cost $200 to repair but I only paid $230+tax for the netbook. Acer and Staples are both awful companies and I hope nobody ever gives any of them business. Is there anything we can do about this?

64. Attorney Kristie Nethken said:
    October 9th, 2010 6:30 PM

You make a very thought provoking point. I hadn’t looked at it that way before. Brilliant post!

65. Also Mike said:
    October 11th, 2010 8:28 PM

My screen has cracked as well. From what I’ve observed, the hinge stiffness combined with the screen casing not being sufficiently rigid is allowing the glass panel to flex every time the screen is opened and closed. It looks like this repeated stress is either creating these cracks, or allowing what would normally be an acceptable flaw in the glass to spread.

I’ve found replacement screens in the 60-70$ range, but I’m not thrilled about spending more money on what was supposed to be an inexpensive netbook. I’ve already stopped a few friends and family from purchasing Acer’s line of netbooks after telling them about my experience.

66. Lindag said:
    October 18th, 2010 1:23 AM

I have an Acer netbook. Have had it for 6 months. Now has a cracked screen. Emailed Acer repeatedly. They are refusing to cover it under warranty stating that a cracked screen is probably from abuse. I have never dropped or abused this machine! Very disappointing. I can replace this screen myself for about $100 but I don’t know how long it will last so I’m buying another machine. Definitely not an Acer!
    I’m telling everyone I know to stay away from the Acer brand.

67. jeard said:
    October 24th, 2010 1:22 PM

Acer Aspire One 751 Replacement LAPTOP BATTERY

68. Arnold Brewer said:
    November 7th, 2010 6:47 PM

Same story Acer Aspire net Book, six months old, used only by my wife and very carefully and all of a sudden the screen cracks and big black blob in one corner.
    Acer currently refusing to cover it and now involving John Lewis the retailer, who so far have been very helpful, but we get impression that Acer are just going to say no again to our warranty claim.

May then use law to reject purchase and demand full refund.

Acer need to sort this and do it now

69. Chris said:
    November 11th, 2010 10:52 AM

I have the same Acer One 751h,i bought it about 4 weeks ago and its working perfectly.i don’t observe any problems.scuze me for the incorrect language,i’m from Europe,Moldavia.

70. Ian Mac said:
    November 18th, 2010 2:47 PM

6 days ago I bought an Acer Aspire Netbook D255 from Currys in Bournemouth. 6 days later I own a netbook with a screen that appears cracked. Like the others who have reported this problem, there has been no impact or crushing to this unit, the mark across the screen grew as I watched it. I’m wondering if this could be caused by heat or something.
    Took it back to Currys & got sent to Tech department of PC World and then back again. They couldn’t care less. They just said someone had dropped it or stood on it. This did not happen. I certainly won’t be going back to PC World or Currys & I certainly won’t buy another product from Acer.

I’d be interested to hear from anyone else with the same problem.!!

71. Jae said:
    November 27th, 2010 3:57 AM

Aspire 1, started with small grayish swirls in upper left corner now working its way across the entire display and also starting to creep from lower right corner. No cracks but definitely screwing with the display quality.

72. taylor said:
    November 29th, 2010 1:03 AM

i got my acer notebook last year for christmas and 3 weeks after i had gotten it the computer started to show fraying lines throughout the bottom of the screen. I thought maybe it was a startup glitch when i turned it on. 7 months later,…it had gotten worse. they are all over my screen and i dont know what to do about it. please help me out

73. Limoges said:
    December 7th, 2010 5:07 PM

Very interested to see how many people have fallen foul of Acer E-machines non-existent after sales care! My daughters new Acer E-machines netbook developed a screen fault after 3 months, and on sending it back was told by Acer that the screen was cracked on the inside (hinting that we lobbed it across the room or dropped it down the stairs), and so the warranty was not going to cover the repair. They want over £100 to repair it, and if we don’t go ahead with the repair they will charge £54 to send it back unimpaired!

Not very impressed – I would advise anyone considering an Acer E-machines purchase to think again!

74. Craig Lawrence said:
    December 28th, 2010 12:25 AM

Hi,
    Just come back from PC World with our broken netbook – you guessed it the Acer Aspire One. The assistant and manager told me we must have dropped it – but we never did and having read the endless article befor – I feel really guilty for suggesting to him that he may have. There is obviously a real design fault here that ACER or PCWord aren’t owning up to. I wish I’d read this blog before I went down there I’d have been more insistent and kicked up a stink. The was no external evidence of a smash yet we were told it must have happened because the screen is bleeding the LCD stuff. Has anyone considered using BBC’s WatchDog? Be grateful for an email if anyone has any useful ideas.
    Cheers, Craig

75. Julie said:
    January 1st, 2011 1:45 PM

Daughter (26) had an acer aspire one D255 for christmas after 2 days use screen has gone. Okay when she turned it off and appeared to be cracked when she turned it back on. We live in Bournemouth but bought from Wimbledon Currys. She has just phoned me to say that Manager in Currys in Wimbledon threatened to call police because her partner, who bought it, wanted it replaced. They say she must have dropped it.!
    She is now very distressed with an acer, brand new, that won’t work and from what I’ve read on here won’t get repaired or replaced.

76. Stephen Campbell said:
    January 1st, 2011 7:02 PM

My wife and I bought two Acer Aspire Ones for our daughters for Christmas. On the 29th December my eldest who is 14 came screaming into the room, my laptop has a crack on it. She said she did not drop it and I believe here as for years she has been using my work laptop at home and know how to handle them.

The crack is an internal crack top left hand corner and all the crystals are falling.

I went to the Harvey Norman store in Newtownabbey Belfast where it was purchased and they just said its miss use. In my opinion too quick to say but how can we prove otherwise. Still I contacted acer and they say to ship it off for inspection but even if I do not want them to repair it I have to pay £54 for the courior. This is just madness. A repair would probable cost half the price of waht we paid for the thing.

In reading all these issues above we have no chance but lets get BBC watch dog involved. I know my daughter did not mishandle this as she hugged me as if we’d given here a million pounds on Christmas day.

A complete joke my manufacturers and retail store!!

77. Cleu liu said:
    January 10th, 2011 8:24 PM

Right at this very moment i am typing on my laptop with the dang golf ball crack on the left of my screen and somehow i think it’s just getting worse. I got it for christmas and what do you know? about 2 and a half weeks later it’s LED screen”magically” broke. I think the reason for this is either as many people are saying or that Harry Potter didn’t round up all those dark wizards and they are attacking laptops LED screen left and right, i also agree that they need to do something about these screens or capture all the dark wizards, whichever of the two is the cause.

78. Cleu liu said:
    January 10th, 2011 8:40 PM

Forgot to add, i have cared for my laptop well these past two weeks and have not hit it against ANYTHING, i took to school with me in the morning the day of the incident and before i left it was in perfect condition, almost like it had come out of the box, except i removed the little screen protector on the inside. When i got to school i turned it on and fell out of my chair. i had had it in a special hard case up into that point and i was holding it in my BOTH of my hands the whole time. i did not drop it, i did not put it down, i did not hold it tightly, i did hug to my chest to protect it from damage though. And after i fell out of my desk i instantly looked up screen replacements and lo and behold i found this site. where is that link to that petition because i can’t find it :P

79. Alan said:
    January 16th, 2011 3:51 PM

Hi
    Just been reading emails regarding problems with acer aspire netbook lcd screen. We had the same problem with ours my daughter got it as a Christmas present, ok on Christmas day when opened up on boxing day black blob on screen and traces of cracks on lcd internal screen. I am 110% positive that no damage has been done by both my daughter and her mum who was the last to use it on Christmas day. There are no scratches or dents on outside screen Have been back to the shop where purchased netbook, they sent it away to one of their repairers and it came back that it had been damaged. Been to other computer shops asking for their opinion but they are just saying it looks damaged even although I know it has not been.

Has anyone had any joy. Be grateful for feedback. Thanks.

80. Julie said:
    January 19th, 2011 9:10 AM

My daughter is still fighting. Acer won’t reply and Currys just keep passing us from one person to another. She got in touch with ‘Don’t get done, get Dom’ tv programme and they are taking details and interested.
    Just fill in form on their web page

81. angela said:
    January 20th, 2011 11:25 AM

oh god.. i have just come back from returning my acer aspire one to argos because of the crack in the screen.. exactly what is being described on here and i feel guilty because i kept on at my daughter even though i was sitting right next to her at the time it went off…. they wouldnt swop it even though less than 30days old…. gone for repair today and im deeply upset that it wont get repaired now and she will not have her laptop back……will defo be taking this as far as i can because i amn not letting them say we dropped it when we havnt….

82. kirsty said:
    January 30th, 2011 6:56 PM

My netbook was on a desk in the livingroom, closed. I took it upstairs opened it to find a small crack on the inside of the glass and a black splodge, to the left. Its only been used since dec 6th 2010 a few months, absolutely unequivecally was not dropped, or closed hard, this happened an hour ago, and have been looking it up. So if i take it to Argos, it may get sent for a repair which wont seem likely as Acer will say its accidental. Am investigating this more before I take action. what a nightmare!!

83. kirsty said:
    January 30th, 2011 6:59 PM

Just want to add, if I had broke it myself, would just claim on my house insurance, but its the principle, they cant get away with this, its not on!!!

84. Troy Bergstrom said:
    February 11th, 2011 8:10 PM

Same experience as the rest of you. My Aspire lasted all of 15 days before the screen cracked. I sent to Acer for repair and was told that this “accidental” damage was not covered. It would be $199 to fix. tried to speak to customer service; they were unbelievably rude and would not transfer me to a supervisor. It is time to file a class action on this. My computer never even left the desk it was placed on initially. I live alone, no pets. This WAS NOT accidental damage!

85. Sok said:
    February 13th, 2011 5:24 PM

Wow, thanks for all your inputs, FUCK ACER

86. corleen fa said:
    February 19th, 2011 12:38 PM

My Acer Aspire One netbook purchased on 22/10/2010 trhough Kays Catalogue has just cracked in exactly the same fashion as most above,

I telephoned Kays who then told me to get in touch with Acer which I have yet to do.
    I am wondering what’s the point in going through the motions only for Acer to claim it was “abuse” which it clearly was not, and then for them to ask me to pay to have the notebook returned, simply gets my goat.

So what would be the best step, file a claim in the county courts now to get the jump on them or refuse to pay Kays for selling me faulty goods?

Really does seem like it is a get out of jail free card for any manufacturer to claim abuse on cracked screens.

I shall telephone Acer on Monday but I am not going to send them the netbook if they are going to charge me to return my property to me.

Any help and advice much appreciated.

There does seem to be a problem with acer screens as all our testimonies show.

87. phil brown said:
    February 27th, 2011 3:34 PM

Exactly the same problem my daughter opened the laptop turned it on and it’s cracked black line down the screen just took it back to argos as it’s less than 3 months old but looking at these posts i am not holding my breath , i guess they’ll try to say we damaged it. Acer need to take some responsability for this

88. Julie said:
    March 9th, 2011 7:17 AM

My daughter has got ‘Don’t get done – Get Dom’ coming round tomorrow to film regarding Currys and Acer.
    See posts above.
    Please complain here to the BBC about your treatment http://www.flametv.co.uk/Dom/dontgetdone.html

89. Annie said:
    March 28th, 2011 8:19 AM

whilst they loved the design decisions made by Acer

90. vela said:
    April 1st, 2011 8:48 AM

I know how to solve this problem.

AU Dell BATEL80L9

91. vela said:
    April 4th, 2011 7:06 AM

I think this is not the carse.

92. Spud Murphy said:
    September 26th, 2011 10:31 PM

Had my Acer D255 in January. I was working Jan – July away from home and used it during the day for powerpoint presentations and during the evening for net use.
    So in 7 months it has had one heck of a lot of useage.
    Took it away again and the screen went. So took it back to Argos who sent it away (not to Acer) They say that there is a crack behind the screen and want £130+ to repair it. Now that’s a hefty bill for an OEM part that currently costs £36.25 and if you search on youtube you will see that it would take a repair specialist 20 mins max to repair. I will be phoning the repair specialist tomorrow but hold no hope. There has been many posts on here quoting e.g. EU legislation, Watchdog, Court Proceedings – but I don’t see that anybody has been successful. Damn Acer and damn Argos.

93. Bessie Fernandes said:
    October 27th, 2011 10:51 PM

I have read about the above cracked screen problems with acer aspire netbooks and feel so sorry for you all. I hope you will be able to get your money back. What about the office of fair trading, you have so much proof. I am so worried because I have an Acer Aspire 5951G which I purchased last Sept just over a month ago. Its still very good and I am still transferring my stuff from the old desktop into the machine. Please do not give up. Surely there must be a loophole somewhere to fight this case. Good luck

94. Dan said:
    November 14th, 2011 12:00 AM

I have an Acer Aspire One D257-13478. My wife has been using it for TWO WEEKS and the screen cracked for no reason. after contacting Acer they told me to send it in and they would determine if the crack was due to abuse. We still have the plastic on the screen! I really like this netbook but this is crazy. A new replacement (I install) costs about $68USD plus shipping (another $10 USD). The tech at Acer says “if they find the problems results from abuse, the charge will be $100USD!!! it’s like a strange new age money scam! Sell a defective product then make some money off of it after the sale…..I’m going to fix it myself since my wife really likes the thing. VERY< VERY disappointing and costly!

95. replacement said:
    November 15th, 2011 6:58 AM

96. Paul said:
    November 17th, 2011 11:45 AM

had the exactly the same problem as everyone else on this thread – fault in the lcd panel. purchased the netbook from Comet (big mistake!) and after having spoken to the disinterested shop assistants, who insisted the screen had been dropped or willfully damaged (neither are true) and the netbook needed to be sent to Acer for a diagnostic check. so I took legal advice. the lawyer told me to play ball initially, and do what Comet requested. I arranged for Acer to collect the netbook for the check. No surprise, when 3 days later I got a bill for £104 to replace the screen, as according to Acers repair agents, the panel needed replacing! There was no mention of a diagnosis as to why the panel failed. I spoke to Acer and told them to send the netbook back unrepaired as I wanted to persue the matter further. I received the netbook yesterday, and miraculously, the lcd panel has either fixed itself whilst in the postal system or been replaced for free (I’m assuming under warranty but haven’t had confirmation of this from Acer).

Lessons learned:
    1. Don’t buy anything from Comet – their customer ’service’ is absolutely terrible. They don’t seem to want repeat customers.
    2. Stand your ground. Be firm but not rude when speaking to manufacturers or their agents. Don’t let them fob you off.
    3. My next step was to speak to the credit card company, and the lawyer (via home insurance policy so is free) and let them deal with Comet.

I didn’t expect the netbook to be returned with the screen fixed, but I’m assuming this problem happens so often, they replace the screen and then send the invoice for the repair expecting it to be paid.

97. battery said:
    December 5th, 2011 2:51 AM

Welcome to au-battery-charger.com. We specialize in replacement laptop batteries for most top brand laptop on the market, Such as Acer laptop battery, Apple laptop battery, Asus laptop battery, Dell laptop battery, HP compaq laptop battery, IBM laptop battery, Sony laptop battery, Toshiba laptop battery, Samsung laptop battery and so on. All the battery could be sent to Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane , Perth, Adelaide, Hobart, Canberra, Darwin and all the area in Australia.

98. Gail said:
    December 6th, 2011 4:11 AM

Purchased an Acer Netbook on Nov 6, 2011. Day 2 there was a black spot about the size of a golf ball on the left side of my screen plus the whole screen had jagged lines running throught it.

99. Not Happy said:
    December 30th, 2011 1:41 AM

Was given one as a Christmas gift. Started out on a 6 hour road trip, turned it on and bam…cracked screen on opening. Had not been dropped or handled roughly.
    Store it was purchased from said it won’t be covered due to forceful damage? Since when is opening a laptop called forceful damage?
    Called Acer and was told to ring back after the 10th of January? Helpful people, great customer support, NOT.
    Got told it was going to cost 200+$ to replace the screen…considering it cost almost that for the laptop to begin with, I really don’t think I’m giving Acer more money.
    Went and bought a tablet NOT acer made.
    Disappointed by every means.

100. daisy said:
    January 17th, 2012 10:03 PM

ive got a samsung n150 netbook – same thing has happened to my netbook as has happened with everyone’s Acers above. Netbook was being charged up, only opened it up once it was charged (have done the same thing for the past 6 months and no problems whatsoever) and there’s a tartan screen with blue and green pattern (nice seeing that I’m scottish….) and two butterfly like blobs in black and white on the right hand side. After googling as to how much it would cost to get it repaired / insurance to pay for it i decided just to buy a new screen (there’s a great youtube presentation showing how easy it is to replace a screen on netbooks). Hope everyone manages to get Acer / Samsung and other netbook / latptop manufacturers to help you. Fingers crossed my new screen works too.

101. stevie said:
    January 24th, 2012 10:41 PM

ditto ditto ditto..aspire 5336 bought from argos 5 months ago,handled with kid gloves,gf closed lid ,made coffee,opened lid and theres the crack..argos called me a liar saying its impact damage,and argos,s repair team want £120+ to repair it,bollocks to that.will be calling acer in a few days,but not hopeful

102. durns said:
    January 28th, 2012 2:13 PM

the acer aspire one d255 i turned on at work after closing down an hour before to save battery power and when i turned it on later it has a lcd crack in the top left corner and a big black circle, my work colleague turn his acer d255 on and all the screen looked cracked and that was straight out of the box.

in my opinion i would not touch another fucking acer product as long as i live as they are a bag of fucking shit and acer are robbing people with inferior products
    i fucking hate acer with a passion now and hope the fucking lot of the tech department goto computer hell with black cock dildos rammed in thier mouths and arses.

103. Apple said:
    February 13th, 2012 3:31 AM

104. Andy said:
    February 13th, 2012 3:48 AM

105. Linda said:
    February 13th, 2012 3:51 AM

Battery life stood at around 3 hours on the 3-cell 2200mAh battery.

106. neloo said:
    February 25th, 2012 10:22 AM

Battery shop in Au, wholesale and retailer of laptop batteries,camcorder batteries,digital camera batteries,laptop ac adapter and battery chargers. All batteries are brand new,one year warranty and Customer Service Commitment.
    Our Advantages: High Quality + Low Price + 100% Guarantee + Fast Shipping

107. sekt alkoholfrei said:
    September 14th, 2013 12:33 PM

Zudem das LFGB wird auch durch unzählige Gesetze stellen Rechtsverordnungen flankiert beziehungsweise.
    Aus diesen Ergebnissen eine sehr große auswahl welche welche Studie durchführenden
    Wissenschaftler den Schluss gezogen, dass Fettsäureergänzungen jene sichere und auch wirksame Behandlungsoption auch bei Erziehungs- Prosecco und Verhaltensproblemen von Kindern mit ADHS darstellen werden.
    Bei ganz besonderen Anlässen geht es sehr einfach nicht ohne Hugo Sekt.

108. byncAcetecy said:
    October 11th, 2013 11:06 PM
  109. Oakley Sunglasses said:
    April 5th, 2014 10:35 AM

chosen to spend his political capital on other contentious issues, you always have the right argument.Asked during an afternoon conference call if Gronkowski had surgery.the former governor ran against Obama last year on a campaign to repeal the federal version.

110. Air Max 1 said:
    April 5th, 2014 10:35 AM

attorney’s office in Arizona; both agencies falling under the control of the attorney general.There were more reminders of the sad fragility of life, And the teacher who acted quickly and sacrificed her own life to save elementary school students in Newtown, the cheaters would fold a flush. whenever their hand was strong (but) not the best,”Three precincts — the 100th,” said , ,”Obama,” Sabato said.

111. Nike Air Max 1 said:
    April 5th, 2014 10:35 AM

“but I’ve had several e-mail exchanges with him and all of his replies are ‘interesting concept. Stephen Massof, there has been precious little coverage of the case that should be on every news show and front page. Engel has also traveled extensively in the Middle East and can comfortably transition between several Arabic dialects spoken across the Arab world. In 2011, I would certainly talk about this victory.” Brodsky said.5 million to date. 15 filing and revealed he has just $3 million on hand – $2 million less than six months ago.Francis made another appeal for respect for the environment.

112. fotochata said:
    April 8th, 2014 3:39 AM

Excellent website you have here but I was curious
    about if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics discussed here?
    I’d really like to be a part of community where I can get
    advice from other knowledgeable people that share
    the same interest. If you have any recommendations,
    please let me know. Thanks a lot!