November 29, 2009 at 11:49 am
Details of the Asus Eee PC 1201T have emerged. We already knew of such a model number, when the manual for the 1201HA and ION-powered 1201N made an appearance. However, we didn’t know what kind of specifications it would sport. All we knew was that it lacked the HDMI port seen on the 1201N and had only two USB ports.
The Asus Eee PC 1201T was launched at a Chinese press event yesterday, lifting the lid on the 1201T spec-sheet. We now know that it will be powered by the 1.6GHz dual-core AMD Congo MV40 processor. It will come with 2GB DDR2 RAM and a 250GB HDD.
It will have a 12.1-inch (1366 x 768) widescreen display and full-sized chiclet keyboard. Other features include Wi-Fi (b/g/n), card reader, webcam and optional Bluetooth. The 6-cell 47Whr battery should last for around 5 hours. Hopefully western launch details will be revealed shortly.
Asus Eee PC 1201T Technical Specifications:
- AMD Congo MV40 (1.6GHz)
- 2GB DDR2 SO-DIMM RAM
- 250GB HDD + 500GB Asus Webstorage
- 12.1-inch widescreen display (1366 x 768)
- Wi-Fi (Draft-N) and optional Bluetooth
- 6-cell battery 47Wh; 5 hours of battery life
- Ports: 1 x VGA, 3 x USB 2.0, 1 x LAN RJ-45, 2 x Audio Jack (Head Phone / Mic-in)
- Dimensions: 296mm (W) x 208mm (D) x27.3~33.3mm (H)
- Weight: 1.46kg
Via Netbook Italia.