December 22, 2009 at 12:01 am
In all my time writing for Netbook Choice I have never experienced the amount of new netbook announcements in one day as I’ve seen today. Hopefully, this is the last (for today at least!) What we have here is the Samsung NB30 netbook that was spotted at retailer Neobits.
From what I can tell this 1.66GHz N450 Pineview Atom netbook seems almost identical to the 10.1-inch Samsung N150 that we posted on earlier. The spec-list, dimensions and weight appear to be identical bar the 6.5 hour battery life (the N150 has a quoted 7 hour life). Either the specs are wrong for one of them or one of these models may be aesthetically different (much like the Samsung N310). There are no details on availability but I suspect we’ll see this appear in early January. Click through for the specs.
Samsung NB30 (NP-NB30-JA01US) Technical Specifications:
- Processor: Intel Atom processor N450 Processor 1.66GHz
- Graphics: Intel GMA 3150
- Memory Size: 1GB DDR2
- Hard Drive Size: 160GB, 5400RPM SATA (Free Fall Sensor)
- Screen Size: 10.1” 1024 x 600 WSVGA
- Operating System: Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Starter Edition
- Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, 10/100 BaseTX LAN
- Battery: 6-Cell, 4400 mAh Lithium Ion (up to 6.5 hours based on independent MobileMark Test)
- I/O Ports: Three USB 2.0 (1 chargeable), VGA, RJ45, Headphone in, Mic-in, 3-in-1 Card Slot (SD, SDHC, MMC)
- Other: 0.3 Mega Pixel webcam, HD Audio, Internal Mic, Kensington Key Lock
- Dimensions: 26.4cm (W) x 18.8cm (H) x 2.5cm to 2.7cm (D)
10.4” (W) x 7.4” (H) x 0.99” to 1.05” (D)
- Weight: 1.24kg (2.73lbs)
Via Wireless Goodness.