Asus Eee PC 1201PN netbook now available Down Under

May 27, 2010 at 2:24 pm

Asus Eee PC 1201PNWhilst there are still no signs of the ION 2-packing Asus Eee PC 1201PN launching in the UK, it has seen its release in New Zealand. This single-core 1.66Ghz N450 Atom powered netbook is selling for AUD$799 in the region and users are already getting hands-on.

This particular model has 2GB RAM, 250GB HDD, Wi-Fi (b/g/n) and Windows 7 Home Premium. Hopefully this means the 1201PN will be landing in other regions very shortly.

Via Netbooked.

Comments

5 Responses to “Asus Eee PC 1201PN netbook now available Down Under”

1. como conseguir mas seguidores said:
    May 7th, 2015 4:55 AM

Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I’m impressed!
    Extremely helpful information particularly the last phase :) I handle such information much.
    I was looking for this certain information for a very lengthy time.
    Thanks and good luck.

2. fotografos de Bodas originales said:
    January 11th, 2016 7:00 PM

Hoy en día todas las fotografías que tomo lo son con las Olympus m4/3, aunque
    procuro ir probando las cámaras de otros fabricantes para no perder criterio, el mercado de las cámaras sin espéculo está en un instante bien interesante y
    los próximos años se presentan apasionantes en ese sentido.

3. cara main ceme said:
    July 25th, 2016 6:16 AM

I enjoy lߋoking tһrough an article tһat ccan maҝe people tһink.
    Aⅼso, thawnks for allowing fօr mе tto commеnt!

Alsoo visit my pagе; cara main ceme

4. Terence said:
    October 13th, 2016 12:10 AM

Magnificent goods from you, man. I have understand your stuff
    previous to and you are just extremely wonderful. I really like what
    you’ve acquired here, certainly like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it.
    You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it
    smart. I can’t wait to read far more from you. This is actually a tremendous site.

5. como ganhar dinheiro rapido no The sims said:
    October 30th, 2016 11:56 PM

Ouvi falar que a pessoa pode ter mais de um canal com contas diferentes e veicular os
    dois na mesma conta adsense.