So what is a ‘chiclet’ keyboard anyway?

April 19, 2009 at 11:17 am

Chiclet gumThis morning we have a guest contribution from reader, Igor Igorski, who looks at the chiclet keyboard and where the term originates from.

With many developments in the fast changing world of electronics, consumers have been introduced to a new word or rather jargon, the “chiclet” keyboard. In recent months the term has appeared more and more in the context of notebooks and netbooks. But what is it exactly and why is it called “chiclet”? Read more