Acer’s TouchPortal UI demoed on the Aspire 1820P convertible netbook

February 17, 2010 at 8:35 pm

Aspire 1820PAcer’s much anticipated 11.6-inch Aspire 1820P convertible tablet is due to hit the market next month. It will be powered by a 1.2GHZ dualSU7300 Core 2 Duo processor, 2GB of RAM (max 8GB), either 250GB or 320GB HDD. Other features include Wi-Fi (b/g), Bluetooth 2.1, HDMI, three USB ports, card reader and a 0.3MP webcam. The company is also boasting an 8-hour battery life.

Notebook Italia managed to get some hands-on time with the Aspire 1820P whilst at MWC in Barcelona. In particular, they enjoyed playing around with Acer’s multimedia TouchPortal user interface. You can use this to flick through photos, browse your music collection or play videos. It even allows you to print photos just by dragging them over to a print icon. Check out a video of this UI in action after the jump.

Thanks Marco!

Comments

10 Responses to “Acer’s TouchPortal UI demoed on the Aspire 1820P convertible netbook”

1. jackrabbit72380 said:
    May 27th, 2010 10:35 AM

how can i aquire this software?

2. Kerri said:
    April 4th, 2014 3:12 AM

I’m nnot sure where you’re gettting youjr information, buut
    great topic. I nreds tto spend somne tine larning much more oor undetstanding more.
    Thanks forr great iformation I waas looking ffor thuis
    information for mmy mission.

my webpage; 2.0 – Kerri -

3. Android Hacks said:
    April 18th, 2014 12:46 AM

Everyone loves it when people come together and share thoughts.
    Great website, keep it up!

4. Charles Clinkard discount code said:
    June 5th, 2014 9:39 AM

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found
    a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and
    said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the
    shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.

She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to
    tell someone!

5. Major Deal discount code said:
    June 13th, 2014 1:24 AM

My partner and I stumbled over here from a different page and thought I should check things out.

I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to exploring your web page for a second time.

6. Alton Lane Coupon Code said:
    June 27th, 2014 1:09 PM

Hi there, I log on to your blog regularly. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep doing what you’re doing!

7. gjknfqqb said:
    November 30th, 2015 11:03 AM
  8. gjgxonce said:
    March 22nd, 2016 10:32 PM

The City of Roses landed right between(the Big Apple) and , Texas (aka Alamo City). louis vuitton handbags Finally, we present implications and applications for the grocery aisle, focusing on how health and wellness trends are causing some consumers to eschew heavily processed foods, carbs and gluten making the category vulnerable to stagnant sales. f louis vuitton handbags
    LAWRENCEBURG, Ind. michael kors outlet LOUIS (AP) Outdoor hockey is coming to St.
    Watch video of the play below: cheap air jordans Blues chairman Tom Stillman says he initially expected the Blues to host a Stadium Series game, but that changed when the NFL’s Rams left for Los Angeles. z coach outlet store online
    After a delay of more than 45 minutes, he told me that he was unable to check me in, although he could see my ticket in the computer system and there were seats available on the plane. ray ban outlet If you had you’d know what a joke it is to consider a major flow of traffic to and from Hollister without major safety issues.
    e Even before Comcast Corp. announced a this year to help thousands of military service members find jobs with the media and technology giant, Army veteran Blake Inman already was on board. michael kors outlet “The trend of choosing locally produced foods and goods is on the fast track to becoming mainstream,” he said. coach outlet store online
    Red beans and rice likely became popular because of its nutrition profile. coach bags It is great baked or steamed. http://www.coachfactorysoutlet.com
    Michael R. Valiton and Patricia R. Valiton to James E. Filipkowski and Brenda J. Filipkowski, 19 Emily Lane, Unit 19, $181,665. michael kors outlet “At some point, it should embarrass Arkansas into doing something. n michael kors bags
    header class video-teaser-small-header”h3 class caps”More Mediaheaderul class teaser-list video-teaser-small-list clearfix”li class teaser-list-item col-sm-24 col-xs-12 clearfix”p class hidden-sm”CNN Newsource – Verdict reached in Erin Andrews civil caseasideh2 id sd-pop-up-title”button type button” data-dismiss modal” aria-label Close” style margin: 5px 5px -5px;” class close”close i class fa-close”ibuttonNASHVILLE, Tenn. coach outlet online I would like to say we managed the rest of that hike with aplomb, but we could not screw up our courage to do the next section, which was to cross the top of a rock face.
    If we were then every business would have an alarm system, a security camera system, and the streets would have frequent patrols. michael kors outlet online Something called the Arkansas Health Insurance Marketplace was granted $99.
    It is even smaller than Denmark, with a population of little over 1. michael kors online “They told me if I keep developing, I’ll be a big, strong, power-hitting third baseman,” Sands said.
    PREVIOUSLY IN THIS SERIES:#30:|#29:| #28:| #27:| #26:| #25:| #24:| #23: More MLB coverage from Yahoo Sports:- – - – - – - is the editor of on Yahoo Sports. coach outlet online Students researched their proposal before presenting it to Sutton.
    j Unless required by law, Soligenix assumes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements as a result of new information or future events. coach outlet online Now we know what the coaches want, and it allows us to start leading and coaching each other.
    As for four lanes to two, I didn’t agree with it when it was first suggested. louis vuitton handbags The extra 10 percent, taken from the local primary property tax, allows the district to make up for budget cuts in state aid, which funds two-thirds of the district’s budget. g coach factory outlet
    The Italian food is so authentic and everything is homemade. coach outlet scored a power play tally in the third period and a goal in the shootout as the St.
    r One of his classic bottles is a 1985 Eyrie Oregon pinot noir, made from the South Block vineyard which is of the planting of the first pinot noir grapes in the Willamette Valley (click the link to read a report by Molly Harbarger on OregonLive.com). michael kors outlet online Mayor Doug Sprouse said events are a logical step for downtown revitalization. n
    The analysis provided in this report includes:Market size and forecast for foodservice tea sales, as well as related menu pricing and import pricing trend analysis. coach outlet store online All young people go through this and you’re not alone. coach outlet
    Breaking News/Live events michael kors outlet online “They were extremely neglected. p coach outlet online
    He was arrested on several felonies related the guns and marijuana coach outlet online I didn’t know anybody, and I didn’t know who to talk to.
    Adrian, which last won a district title in 2012, advances to face either No. 1 Onsted or Tecumseh on Friday s final. ray ban glasses County Judge Robert McAdoo left the Ouachita County Courthouse at noon Tuesday to get his raincoat from his truck. f coach outlet store online
    Released Nov. michael kors online The studio’s previous record-holder, “Frozen,” grossed $67.

Trackbacks

1. Acer demoes TouchPortal interface on 1820p tablet
  2. Video: TouchPortal-Interface auf dem Acer Aspire 1820P | Netbooknews.de - das Netbook Blog