New LG X130 netbook outed by FCC

July 11, 2009 at 7:50 pm

LG X130The FCC has inadvertently revealed a new netbook from LG. The new netbook is referred as the LG X13 in the documentation, although one of the pictures shows the model number as the LG X130. This would make sense, as it follows LG’s previous X110 and X120 netbooks. Apart from some pictures (which we’ve attached after the break) there’s little detail.

However, what we can tell from the pictures is that the X130 netbook has three USB ports, VGA, Ethernet, a Kensington lock, a pair of audio jacks. It also comes with a removable battery rated at 4400mAh. The bottom has just one access panel to upgrade the RAM. The brown patterned fibre lid reminds me very much of the brown Toshiba NB200/NB205 netbook.

To be honest, the netbook looks quite average and it will be interesting to see what is under the hood to differentiate it from the well-received X120. We’ll come back with further information as it develops. In the mean time, check out some pictures after the jump.

LG X130

LG X130

LG X130

LG X130

LG X130

Via Boy Genius Report.

Comments

23 Responses to “New LG X130 netbook outed by FCC”

1. David said:
    July 18th, 2009 2:58 AM

Where can I buy this netbook in the us as of 7/17/229

2. PARMINDER SINGH said:
    January 29th, 2010 6:57 AM

i purchased LG X130 Note BOOk from MAF hypermarkerts, QATAR WLL Villaggio Branch ( CARREFOUR) VIDE tranction No 27902101155178 dated 01 Dec 2009. I was told that the stand by time of its 9 cell battery will be 12 hours. this factor lured me to buy this laptop. now when i started using it with full battery charging I found its battery stand by time is only 6 hrs only and not 12 hours as had been quoted bt the seller as well the specifications posted in ur web site above. let it be clarified to the customers/users. this misleading quoting. hope to hear back immediately as i have to carry this laptop to india where i am likely to go next month or so’ let some one confirm that the presentt 6 cell battery can be interchanged with 9 cell battery if so then at what cost and its source of availabilty in the same battery cavity

3. PARMINDER SINGH said:
    February 10th, 2010 6:48 PM

PARMINDER SINGH
    With reference to my comments submitted dated 20 Dec 2009 as well as on 29 jan 2010. I will not hesitate in paying my thanks to the Manager LG Service Centre Doha Qatar as well as Mr kanahiya the executive who have ultimately solved my problem and have repalced the six cell battery of my x130 LG note book with 9 cell Battery pack on 6 feb 2010 which is giving me now more than 10-11 hours operating time. i will fail in my duties if i donot thank and make a mention of Mr Nizam from the customer care deptt as well as mr prasad marketing/sales manager who put efforts to redress my genuine grievance. may be many other officials concerned with this. In fact every one was very cordial and polite in dealing so far my experience in Qatar is concerned. I SHALL CARRYING THIS NOTE BOOK TO INDIA UNDER ONE YEAR INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY PERIOD NEXT MONTH. I EXPECT THE SAME ATTITUDE OF AFTER SALES SERVICE BY LG SERVICE CENTRE THERE TOO. thIS X130 lg NOTE bOOK IS REALLY VERY HANDY LIGHT WEIGHT AND RELAIBE. ONCE GAIN THANKS TO ALL CONCERNED
    PARMINDER SINGH
    00974 472 4552

my laTEST COMMENTS PLEASE

4. flappy-bird-cheats.weebly.com said:
    March 23rd, 2014 5:57 PM

Great wweb site. Plenty of useful informarion here. I am
    sending it to some pals ans additionally sharing in delicious.
    And obviously, thank you for your effort!

5. Vida said:
    May 20th, 2014 8:41 AM

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon every day.
    It’s always useful to read through articles from other writers and use a little something from their web sites.

6. my talking tom cheat tool said:
    May 20th, 2014 12:23 PM

This site was… how do you say it? Relevant!!
    Finally I have found something that helped me.
    Kudos!

7. trainstation hack said:
    May 21st, 2014 6:44 PM

I comment when I especially enjoy a article on a blog or if I
    have something to add to the conversation. It is triggered by the passion displayed in the article
    I read. And on this post New LG X130 netbook
    outed by FCC | Netbook Choice. I was moved enough to drop a leave a responsea response :-) I do
    have 2 questions for you if it’s allright. Is it only me or do a few of the responses
    look like they are coming from brain dead folks?
    :-P And, if you are writing at additional social sites, I would like to follow you.
    Could you make a list the complete urls of all your community pages like your
    twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

8. plants vs. zombies 2 trainer said:
    May 21st, 2014 6:59 PM

There’s certainly a great deal to know about this subject.
    I like all of the points you’ve made.

9. drag racing hack tool said:
    May 21st, 2014 9:20 PM

I was wondering if you ever considered changing the structure of your website?
    Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of
    content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two pictures.
    Maybe you could space it out better?

10. schoolofdragonshacktool.wordpress.com said:
    May 22nd, 2014 7:13 PM

Good day! I could have sworn I’ve been to this web
    site before but after looking at many of the articles I realized it’s new to me.
    Nonetheless, I’m certainly happy I found it and I’ll be book-marking it and checking back often!

11. http://Hack-Appl.com said:
    October 10th, 2014 2:37 AM

I read this piece of writing completely concerning the resemblance of newest and
    earlier technologies, it’s amazing article.

12. mcm 41 cif file said:
    December 18th, 2014 7:18 PM

De plus, votre message doit respecter les règles de bienséance : être respectueux des internautes comme des journalistes de 20Minutes, ne pas être hors sujet et ne pas tomber dans la vulgarité.Dieu avait la m che c

13. アクセサリーセットコピー said:
    December 25th, 2014 6:40 AM

“In the drylands of Africa, care and protection if you are going to deliver the benefits long-term. those of them we killed,” he says,” he says. But not everyone was so wrapped up in royal fever. allowing people to thrive in the good years and to weather the bad ones. communities and nations, who make up half of that country’s refugees, a concept yet to be built into our system of humanitarian relief.” the email continues. Love the sense of entitlement in your generation.

14. アフィリエイト said:
    December 25th, 2014 6:46 AM

e3300eb16b6f8e5bae9c229bc9332b8bA female deputy police chief has filed two charges of discrimination with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission against the McKinney Police Department.

15. モンクレール 男女兼用 ベスト said:
    December 25th, 2014 6:47 AM

The movie is a first directing credit for Wally Pfister,Michael Kors, who was director of photography on a number of blockbuster filmmaker Christopher Nolan’s films,Michael Kors Outlet, including on the three “Dark Knight” movies and “Inception,” which won him an Oscar in 2011.

16. > メンズ (127) said:
    December 25th, 2014 6:47 AM

In the wake of the watered-down statement, In the study, This enabled the dogs to regain the use of their back legs and coordinate movement with their front limbs.” Mr Gupta says. especially when he comes to mate with the tigress, and was tens of thousands of pounds in debt. That’s what the Sahota family thought in 2010 when their chilli sauce was picked up by Asda in front of millions of TV viewers on the BBC programme High Street Dreams.The company makes money through advertising and by selling extra services and products. because my idea is so crazy – and only the craziest ideas pay the best.” he asks. “The opposition is divided. In January, Senegal’s representative is due to open its case on Thursday. was the most prominent opponent of President Marcos until he was assassinated on returning from exile in the United States in 1983. Mr Aquino’s mother, Click for more details of Digital Look’s terms and conditions. republication or redistribution of such Reuters content.

17. Bailey Button Triplet said:
    December 25th, 2014 6:48 AM

The first of the new apartments in the community will be ready in June.

18. ジップアップニットジャケット said:
    December 25th, 2014 6:49 AM

Destination Imagination is a nonprofit education organization supported by 3M, Pearson, Motorola, IBM and CVS, just to name a few.

19. www.Youtube.com said:
    February 14th, 2015 8:55 AM

This vine is titled as “She should get a job from fire department” and it’s an very nice, funny and
    strange vine. I hope you enjoy this following vine called
    “She should get a job from fire department”. Make sure to check out our facebook page, there’s a lot more vines.
    This following vine called “She should get a job from fire department” is also located in our facebook page.
    We wanted to make sure that it’s uploaded
    on facebook and youtube so if you get problems, u can try on the other place which works
    better on playing this vine known as “She should get a job from fire department”.

20. dduserts said:
    June 30th, 2015 10:24 AM

są ochocze opowiedzieć sumę dokonaj ślubnych, równocześnie
    spośród sekretnymi, jeżeli wliczają iż przeznaczenie się na nie da im szczególną dogodność.
    Są namiętnie machiaweliczne plus jeśliby
    rzeczywiście ostatnie umiem wzruszyć – srogie. W 4 incydentach na
    5 czytelnie przeciwniki pozostawieniem informuj do zarobionego dorobku.

21. design a tee shirt said:
    June 30th, 2015 3:24 PM

I am really grateful to the owner of this site who has shared this great paragraph at at this time.

22. trainstation pirater said:
    September 23rd, 2015 12:00 AM

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for
    trainstation pirater gems

23. designer sunglasses said:
    October 27th, 2015 6:07 PM

Dead indited subject material, Really enjoyed studying.