Alienware M11x hits pre-order, available from 1st March

February 1, 2010 at 10:59 pm

Alienware M11xThe Alienware M11x, probably the most powerful 11.6-inch gaming netbook/ultraportable on the planet, is available to configure and pre-order on the US Dell site right now. As expected, prices start from $799 and it will start shipping from 1st March.

In terms of specs, the base unit buys you a 1.3GHz SU4100 Pentium processor, 2GB DDR3 RAM at 800MHz, 160GB 5400RPM hard drive and Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. Two colours are available, Cosmic Black and Lunar Silver.

In terms of options, the superior 1.3Ghz Core2 Duo SU7300 processor will cost you an extra $100. Opting for 4GB of memory will cost $50 extra, or you could always go the full hog and spend $350 for 8GB of RAM. Dell also has a number of storage options, including a 500GB 7200RPM HDD for an extra $150 or a 256GB SSD for $570. Bluetooth 2.1 will also cost an extra $20.

All models come with a 1GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 335M graphics, an 11.6-inch (1366 x 768) display and a 1.3MP webcam. No UK availability has been announced thus far, there’s still no placeholder page on the UK Alienware site. Let’s hope this market isn’t ignored on what looks like a very exciting device.

Via Gizmodo.

Comments

6 Responses to “Alienware M11x hits pre-order, available from 1st March”

1. jackbronsky said:
    February 2nd, 2010 7:16 AM

SU7300/8gb/7200rpm350gbHD configuration will set you back $1,500. Still quite a unique netbook.

2. Chris said:
    February 2nd, 2010 2:23 PM

Available in the UK to personalise starting at £750 here.

3. best affordable bankruptcy attorneys in Baltimore MD said:
    July 16th, 2014 7:00 AM

At this time it appears like Expression Engine is
    the preferred blogging platform out there right now.

(from what I’ve read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

4. internet service providers ledyard ct said:
    October 7th, 2014 7:33 AM

What’s Happening i am new to this, I stumbled
    upon this I’ve found It absolutely helpful and it has aided me out loads.
    I’m hoping to give a contribution & aid different customers like its helped me.
    Good job.

5. Geraldo said:
    October 16th, 2014 2:10 PM

Outstanding post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject?
    I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit more.
    Cheers!

Trackbacks

1. Alienware M11x laptop Available with $799 Starting Price | Laptop, Netbook & Tablet PC