Sharp preps 3D 10-inch displays for netbooks and tablets

April 12, 2010 at 9:08 am

Sharp preps 3D 10-inch displays for netbooks and tabletsWhether you think it’s a fad or not, manufacturers are betting huge on 3D being the next big thing. After showing the world a glasses-less 3.4-inch 3D display at the beginning of the month, Sharp has announced a new 10-inch 3D display that can be used for netbooks, tablets and e-readers.

This new display also does not require the need for 3D glasses and will be available in both normal and touchscreen variants. No details on when these will hit the market or at what price point, but we’ll keep you posted with any further developments.

Via Akihabara News.

9 Responses to “Sharp preps 3D 10-inch displays for netbooks and tablets”

1. Bob said:
    April 12th, 2010 9:30 AM

That’s nice. 3D w/o glasses – wow !! Will make sense for best possible HD resolution. For e.g.: Nokia 3G Booklet has a 1280 X 720 HD ready resolution – it’ll be worthwhile to 3D in this model.

2. free car games said:
    June 7th, 2014 3:21 PM

Excellent way of explaining, and nice paragraph to take information about my
    presentation subject, which i am going to present in school.

3. Anielka said:
    February 23rd, 2015 2:10 AM

First of all I own a dinosaur of a cffoee maker! I have been eyeing the mini keurig for some time now! Just when I have the money to purchase it another bill or emergency comes up.I know I would love it! I have a small kitchen so the size is perfect. I am also the only one in my household who drinks cffoee, so the mini is perfect for me. My husband and daughter would enjoy the hot cocoa and the tea.I run an embroidery business from my home, my toddler stays home with me during the day and I babysit a newborn. I love the idea of this quick single cup keurig!Thank you for the chance.

4. said:
    June 26th, 2015 2:55 AM

It’s a pleasure to find such rationality in an answer. Welcome to the debate.

5. said:
    August 2nd, 2015 1:11 AM

This piece was a lifejacket that saved me from drowning.

6. said:
    October 6th, 2015 1:52 PM

If time is money you’ve made me a wealthier woman.

7. said:
    November 2nd, 2015 3:17 PM

Tip top stuff. I’ll expect more now.

8. best dentist in san bruno said:
    June 10th, 2016 4:17 AM

I was curious if you ever considered changing the
    structure of your blog? Its very well written; I love what
    youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so
    people could connect with it better. Youve got
    an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two images.

Maybe you could space it out better?

1. Sharp stellt 3D-Display für Netbooks vor | - das Netbook Blog