Asus launches Eee PC Seashell netbook series into India

July 29, 2009 at 6:05 pm

Asus launches Eee PC Seashell netbook series into IndiaAsus is looking to make the Eee PC a premium brand in India, by officially launching its Seashell netbook series into the market. This includes the super-slim Eee PC 1008HA, the more mainstream Eee PC 1005HA and 11.6-inch Eee PC 1101HA. Official pricing has not been announced and neither has what colour options will be available. Judging by the press release it seems that only the higher-spec N280 1005HA will be making it to the country.

Mr. Stanley Wu, Country Head for Notebook and Eee PC Business, ASUS (India), said, “Eee PC Seashell is yet another jewel in the crown of ASUS Eee PC family of netbooks. We want to make Eee PCs the premium brand in India. Eee PC Seashell Series is the new benchmark for Netbooks. The 3 new seashell Eee PC models are truly glamorous and offer real time computing pleasure”

Comments

15 Responses to “Asus launches Eee PC Seashell netbook series into India”

1. Mika said:
    July 30th, 2009 11:36 AM

Doesnt anyone know when eeePC 1005HA comes sale at Scandinavia?
    Course at Finland resellers have no idea at all.

2. Glenn Fernandes said:
    July 31st, 2009 6:04 AM

ASUS 1005HA has very good features. It is very stylish and both colors black and blue are looking good. The keyboard is very comfortable. ASUS 1005HA is one of the favorite and very famous. For more in detail refer http://www.etechreviews.net/asus-eee-pc-the-big-daddy-of-notebooks/

3. Hairstyles said:
    September 3rd, 2021 3:11 AM

Thanks for the different tips contributed on this web site. I have observed that many insurers offer customers generous savings if they prefer to insure multiple cars with them. A significant volume of households currently have several motor vehicles these days, in particular those with mature teenage kids still residing at home, as well as the savings for policies can easily soon increase. So it will pay to look for a bargain.

4. Fashion Styles said:
    September 6th, 2021 10:58 AM

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

5. Hairstyles said:
    September 6th, 2021 3:43 PM

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered bright clear idea

6. Hairstyles said:
    September 7th, 2021 2:27 PM

Thanks for your information on this blog. One particular thing I wish to say is the fact purchasing consumer electronics items over the Internet is nothing new. In fact, in the past decades alone, the marketplace for online electronics has grown substantially. Today, you could find practically any specific electronic gadget and other gadgets on the Internet, ranging from cameras in addition to camcorders to computer spare parts and games consoles.

7. Beauty Fashion said:
    September 8th, 2021 4:43 AM

Outstanding post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Bless you!

8. Hairstyles said:
    September 8th, 2021 5:26 AM

You are a very smart individual!

9. Fashion Styles said:
    September 9th, 2021 5:12 PM

Thanks for the suggestions about credit repair on this excellent web-site. Some tips i would offer as advice to people would be to give up a mentality that they’ll buy currently and pay out later. As a society most people tend to do this for many factors. This includes trips, furniture, as well as items we would like. However, you must separate your current wants from the needs. As long as you’re working to boost your credit score make some sacrifices. For example you possibly can shop online to save cash or you can go to second hand stores instead of expensive department stores with regard to clothing.

10. Fashion Styles said:
    September 13th, 2021 3:07 PM

I have learned result-oriented things through the blog post. Yet another thing to I have discovered is that generally, FSBO sellers will certainly reject anyone. Remember, they might prefer not to use your services. But if you actually maintain a gentle, professional partnership, offering support and remaining in contact for around four to five weeks, you will usually be able to win an interview. From there, a house listing follows. Thanks a lot

11. Gustavoevifs said:
    October 10th, 2021 8:04 PM

essay help 123
    my essay writer

12. MatthewCoach said:
    October 15th, 2021 1:35 AM

pay someone to do my essay
    college admission assistance

13. BrandoncrynC said:
    November 5th, 2021 4:45 AM

writing a reflection essay
    essay writing company
    write college essays<

14. DonaldShirm said:
    November 9th, 2021 1:11 AM

writing essays help
    what is a claim in an essay
    how to write an informative essay

15. ArthurRhymn said: