Asus WebStorage for Eee PC netbooks gets Android app

June 15, 2010 at 12:26 pm

Asus WebStorage Android appMost new Asus Eee PC netbooks come with a complimentary 1-year 500GB trial to the company’s WebStorage service. This basically gives you extra storage in the cloud that can be used for documents, media etc. To make the most of this Asus has introduced a new Android application available on all smartphones running Android 1.5 and above.

The app allows you to access your files on your smartphone as well as streaming movies and music over the cloud. You can also sync data between devices including photos taken on your phone. Popular document formats can also be transcoded on the fly to make it readable on the phone. The app is available now (search for ASUS WebStorage by eCareme) in the Android Market.

Comments

24 Responses to “Asus WebStorage for Eee PC netbooks gets Android app”

1. Carmon said:
    December 3rd, 2013 11:10 AM

Hi, this weekend is good for me, for the reason that this occasion
    i am reading this great educational piece of writing here at my
    residence.

2. pirater un compte skype said:
    June 1st, 2014 1:29 AM

Typically the juxtapositioning of titanfall download with
    essential economic, social and governmental strategic discord draws critique frolm the higher
    echelons regarding progressive serdvices sector companies, that
    have form the finnal fantastic traukas your civilzation. To criminals, cybercrime is another
    business opportunity for them. “It is something to have a game title that’s a cultural phenomenon,”
    Steinberg said.

Also visit my site – pirater un compte skype

3. 主页 said:
    July 6th, 2014 1:41 PM

Hi! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for
    this site? I’m getting tired of Wordpress because I’ve had issues with hackers and
    I’m looking at alternatives foor anothger platform.
    I would be fantastic iff you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Feel free to visit my web-site 主页

4. pirater compte hotmail said:
    July 7th, 2014 8:38 PM

But overall I can understand the fact that people have concerns, but if the information is really that important
    maybe you shouldn’t be sending it through email and you
    should find a safer and more secure method.
    Or is this new public face a response to the years of negative publicity, a reaction to the threat
    of becoming an industry monolith, and the considerable downsizing that this
    might mean at some point inn the future. For simplicity, the examples in this post use PHP, nevertheless the process is identical
    no matter what language you have.

Feel free to surf to my blog; pirater compte hotmail

5. canada goose womens branta livigno parka said:
    November 10th, 2014 3:58 AM

Asus WebStorage for Eee PC netbooks gets Android app | Netbook Choice
    [url=http://www.stgabrielcu.ie/acheter/canada-goose-womens-branta-livigno-parka.html]canada goose womens branta livigno parka[/url]

6. past regarding mario said:
    February 15th, 2015 8:52 PM

Hi there, everything is going perfectly here and
    ofcourse every one is sharing data, that’s genuinely good, keep up writing.

7. meeting jewish singles online said:
    February 22nd, 2015 3:36 PM

Can I simply say what a comfort to find someone that truly understands what they
    are talking about on the web. You definitely understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important.

More people should look at this and understand this side of
    the story. I was surprised you’re not more popular because you definitely possess the gift.

8. become a superlearner free said:
    April 25th, 2015 2:20 PM

It become a superlearner download does have its
    downs but the tutorials. This process can be certified to provide adequate reporting criteria.
    It is all there for more long term as well.

9. jordan pas cher en france said:
    June 26th, 2015 1:46 AM

Asus WebStorage for Eee PC netbooks gets Android app | Netbook Choice
    jordan pas cher en france

10. dual fusion run 2 said:
    June 26th, 2015 1:50 AM

Asus WebStorage for Eee PC netbooks gets Android app | Netbook Choice
    dual fusion run 2

11. Canada Goose Trilium said:
    July 18th, 2015 10:31 PM

Asus WebStorage for Eee PC netbooks gets Android app | Netbook Choice
    Canada Goose Trilium

12. canada goose aviator hat sale said:
    July 18th, 2015 10:35 PM

Asus WebStorage for Eee PC netbooks gets Android app | Netbook Choice
    canada goose aviator hat sale

13. banff jackets said:
    July 21st, 2015 12:01 PM

Asus WebStorage for Eee PC netbooks gets Android app | Netbook Choice
    banff jackets

14. doudoune moncler en ligne said:
    October 12th, 2015 5:52 AM

Asus WebStorage for Eee PC netbooks gets Android app | Netbook Choice
    doudoune moncler en ligne

15. Etagenbett für 3 personen said:
    October 14th, 2015 7:59 AM

Most companies offer liability insurance rather than comprehensive or collision coverage that’s the reason people select salvage insurance.

If you’ve got a particular model in mind, then do some research to find out what are the fair market price is.
    You usually can’t have the Tom – Tom to do anything if this freezes this way.
    This is a fundraising gala event indisputable fact that helps people
    relax and socialize, pulling them nearer to buying raffle tickets, auction items or giving
    straight donations. Some people get distracted with the shiny new car they really want and don.

16. Link M88 said:
    October 20th, 2015 11:18 AM

With a somewhat depressing title, you may well be turned off to the game at first.
    , is set on earth of Pangu where three major tribes Werebeasts,
    Humans, and Winged Elves coexist. A variety of online fighting games
    are actually a much more like strategies – made to get played for some time time.
    Everything that you might want is right prior to you, you only need to grab and make one
    of the most out of it. The RTS gameplay
    feels the same as your playing chronilogical age
    of empires 2, however the graphics use a nice cartoony look
    to them which I didnt.

17. Lainaa said:
    October 25th, 2015 10:37 AM

Once you’ll be able to collect every one of these reports that are essential, the following point to do
    can be to write down executive review on each one of these.
    Taking into mind all the edges supplied by web we cannot deny that using web to solve our financial difficulties is a boon for everybody.
    Since you’ll find quite a quantity of websites which conducts
    these models of services, folks choose easier choices. Another regular error commit with the consumers are by not
    reading the fine print. It is a result of some people’s negligence they endure major cash difficulty.

18. ugg promotion said:
    October 29th, 2015 3:31 PM

Asus WebStorage for Eee PC netbooks gets Android app | Netbook Choice
    ugg promotion

19. popcorn time said:
    July 27th, 2016 8:35 AM

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
    I do not know who you are but certainly you’re going to
    a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!

Also visit my page: popcorn time

20. pokepiece pokemon go said:
    August 12th, 2016 9:53 PM

The game will have pokepiece pokemon go
    centers for healing, general stores to buy items and accessories, and of course bike shops
    for transportation (we’ll get into that below).
    They are a great way to thank your guests for attending
    the party. Kids love Pokemon so much that a fully themed Pokemon party will
    make you the talk of the town.

21. Ini dia analisa forex hari ini terbaru! said:
    August 13th, 2016 3:39 AM

Kamii doakan tenaga siokap yang membina analisis tersebut diberi kesihatan, kemurahan keuntungan dan ddipanjangkan usia dan mendapat Ramat dari penciptanya.

My homepage Ini dia analisa forex hari ini terbaru!

22. Ursula said:
    August 22nd, 2016 9:33 AM

After I originally commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify
    me when new comments are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is
    added I get four emails with the exact same comment. There
    has to be an easy method you are able to remove me from that service?
    Thanks a lot!

Ursula

Trackbacks

1. ASUS WebStorage – Online la App per Android - WebStorage, ASUS WebStorage by eCareme, Android App EeePC - EeePC.it
  2. ASUS WebStorage – Online la App per Android | Blog | recomputer.it