ICD Gemini ups the stakes in tablet wars

April 6, 2010 at 12:50 pm

ICD GeminiICD has revealed their latest tablet dubbed Gemini that is one of the most fully featured yet seen. It will be armed with the 1GHz Nvidia Tegra 2 chipset, Android OS and comes with an 11.2-inch (1366 x 768) mutlitouch panel (both resistive and capacitive supported).

Two cameras are included in the package (2MP on the front and 5MP autofocus on the back). Additionally, it has a 5-axis accelerometer, GPS, FM radio, 4GB of Flash storage and a 32GB-supporting SD card slot.

Other features include HDMI, micro USB, 3.5mm headphone socket, integrated 3G, Wi-Fi (b/g/n) and Bluetooth 2.1. Pricing and availability remain a mystery for now. Check out some more pictures and a comparison chart after the cut.

ICD Gemini

ICD Gemini

ICD Gemini

ICD Gemini

ICD Gemini

Via Engadget.

Comments

8 Responses to “ICD Gemini ups the stakes in tablet wars”

1. Bob said:
    April 6th, 2010 4:05 PM

Neat lil’ baby .. Gorgeous and great vital statistics .. :-) It beats iPad too and possibly has a better battery life. Lets see !!

2. Giuseppe said:
    February 23rd, 2015 4:24 PM

Just thought I’d give a ctouner argument of sorts. I’m 33, Bipolar and somewhat of a loser. I did no drugs, never drank or anything until I hit about 31 or so, this spring I figured I’d give MJ a shot, as alcohol is kind of useless to me other than giving me a buzz and making me not care about being miserable the times when I’m depressed due to the bipolar disorder. Anyhows, MJ has been the most effective medicine for bipolar disorder I’ve EVER tried. By a large margin, even. The way I see it now, should I get addicted to MJ that would be fine, because for the first time in 15-20 years I function somewhat like a “normal person”. I know I might have an addictive personality, because sugar is a habit I’ve had trouble kicking since forever. I don’t particularly like candy, either, it doesn’t give me anything, but I crave it. I’ve stopped eating sugar after I started vaping weed, and because of that I’ve lost 9 kilos in about 5 months. Started at 84(quite fat), now at 75(I can now see my penis when lying on my back). This would be completely unthinkable was it not for the weed. I don’t know if the fact that I waited til adulthood will do my any favors, but I’m thinking it might. I know that I would never let my kids (have none, will never have, but hypothetically) do any form of drug until adulthood, it’s just too big of a choice to make when you’re a scrawny moron running around all pimply faced. Not sure how I’d stop them from doing drugs, but being WAY more open than our parents were would probably be a good thing. Knowledge is NEVER bad. A few of the things that make MJ worth it to me: A: A sense of calm, one that lingers much longer than the high. Very soothing, kind of smooths out the rough edges of my bipolar symptoms (bipolar 2, rapid cycling so my mood is all over the place, constantly) B: A way to knock me out of mood slumps when I feel them creeping in (have long lasting depressions that knock me on my ass for months at a time, especially during the winter. September/october will be the big test for MJ in my case)C: I’m on welfare because of my bpd, so my days are pretty docile, MJ has given me the needed energy to actually do stuff and the life spark.. enthusiasm or inspiration needed to get ut of bed without going “Another motherfucking day.. Just.. fucking brilliant.. *sigh*” Those things don’t even include the high, which has it’s own benefits most of us in here already know about. Hard for me to conclude anything after such a short time, but so far it’s been pretty overwhelming how much it’s improved my life. It has taken me from having no life or desire to live what so ever.. To being just a guy who likes being alive. Not manic, not depressed, not mixed state or anything, just very stable (for a bipolar dude) and .. I don’t know.. I really do feel way more mellow and less prone to hissy fits and all that bullcrap most depressed/bipolar/ADD/ADHD people experience frequently. Sorry about the lengthy post, just needed to pitch in. Also, don’t take this as criticism towards any of you guys in here trying to quit. I have no doubt it’s tricky, after all, I have problems quitting sugar.. So yeah.. I wish you the best of luck :)

3. http://cheapautoinsurancebyzip.info/list_of_cheap_Memphis_car_insurance_for_young_drivers.html said:
    June 26th, 2015 2:54 AM

God help me, I put aside a whole afternoon to figure this out.

4. http://carinsurancedot.info/council-id-car-insurance.html said:
    June 26th, 2015 5:11 AM

Way to go on this essay, helped a ton.

5. http://tonyfahey.com/carinsurancedestinfl.html said:
    June 28th, 2015 9:18 AM

Not bad at all fellas and gallas. Thanks.

6. http://writingservicecosts.info/writingpersuasiveanalyticalessay.php said:
    October 8th, 2015 8:37 PM

That’s a nicely made answer to a challenging question

7. http://myeducationsearch.info/accredited_x_ray_tech_schools_in_dallas_tx.php said:
    October 8th, 2015 10:15 PM

Good to see real expertise on display. Your contribution is most welcome.

8. http://paperandoak.com/AutoplanInsurance.php said:
    October 21st, 2015 7:23 PM

Your answer was just what I needed. It’s made my day!